list of map mods?

+Zeke+

First time out of the vault
Has anyone made a list of map mods so people can see what's out there?

The DL section here is mostly modder resources. I'm wanting to get added scenarios and encounters to extend the vanilla game. All I've seen so far is modders resources, complete story and equipment overhauls, and the rare map/encounter.

I like the vanilla game. I just want more of it. The only item I've ever wanted new in the game was a 50cal sniper rifle to out range those mutants with M2's. Otherwise I just want more missions before the end game.

If there isn't such a list out there, can anyone make suggestions along the lines I'm thinking? Nothing with game rule changes or massive overhauls, just more missions and/or random encounters. Nothing that still needs debugging either.

Though if there is a Barrett rifle mod out there I'd be interested in that too.

I think you will like my Mod. It is the Vanilla game, but a bit harder, with many many many more maps and quests. There are exactly what you want... no rule changes, more missions and random encounters. You will be able to attain much higher level characters, and my mod gives you a chance to have a professional fight Career if you choose. Also you can continue to play after the game ends.

And finally... if you hate questing, you can always hit the doom switch and play in the Zombie Apocalypse mode.

I think you will like my Mod. It is the Vanilla game, but a bit harder, with many many many more maps and quests. There are exactly what you want... no rule changes, more missions and random encounters. You will be able to attain much higher level characters, and my mod gives you a chance to have a professional fight Career if you choose. Also you can continue to play after the game ends.

And finally... if you hate questing, you can always hit the doom switch and play in the Zombie Apocalypse mode.

Sounds good. I'll try it out.

Did your mod perhaps get a Barret rifle or other 50cal sniper option?

Anyone know of a mod that does that?

Back