Lone Wolf Radio and its rumors.

Knight In Leather Armor

Badger Nutsack
I always thought the whole Lone Wolf Radio rumors about how there'd be a bunch of children to kill one by one on the radio. I always thought it'd be kinda funny to just never do the quest and just always have it tuned it for as long as you could.

But anyways, I think that it could've been unique if it were true(which Obsidian probably didn't even think of making LWR.)
What about your thoughts? Would you liked a Child Killer perk and the ability to kill children or simply ending Lone Wolf Radio by putting a bullet through Lone Wolf's head?

I would explore both options, mostly because it would give me the freedom to. I can't think of a morally obligated reason to sway in either direction though simply because if you are living in the wasteland, anything goes.

I always hoped some sick mod author would have created something about this. It could have you turn to Lone Wolf when you walk into your house and have some creepy DJ say "Welcome home," followed by tortured screams in the background of Johnny Guitar.

Too much job with voiceover. Also scare off nexus for it's controversial theme.
I don't find mindless evil acts in New Vegas great addition to the game though. And it's not like FNV have much annoying children. Better move it to Fallout 3. Yeah, fits like a glove. Mindless, drastic moral choice, annoying poorly written children all over the game.

Last edited:
It doesn't have to be a child killer, it could easily be a standard serial killer with pretty deep RPG C&C investigation attached to it where your actions lead to catching a killer, killer escapes because you botched the job, or even catching the wrong person and not finding out until it's too late. I'm sure VA would be a pain, but this story could be way more than just mindless evil acts.

Nah I could use some mindless and senseless evil in my life, bring on the atrocities, I'm a consenting adult.

I would really like to find a game that does not shy away from "evil" themes in a RPG fallout style. Simply because I sincerely doubt the wasteland is such a place that does not have such evil lurking in it.

People didn't actually believe that crap, did they? It was always a terrible "Then who was phone" tier edgelored creepypasta.

Either way, I'd probably just end the quest fairly soon considering it's nearby Goodsprings.

Back