Fallout Tactics utility Mod Manager

RobertHouse

Fallout Tactics Moderator
Modder
Mod Manager
v1.0

The Mod Manager lets you install, play and keep up to date with ease!
- Easily install mods with our simple and fast installers.
- Launch each mod in only a few clicks and enjoy all your favorite mods without the hassle of the traditional ways of launch mods.
- Stay up to date with the latest patches, addons and mod information.
- Customize, personalize and mod your mods with addons!

The Mod Manager offers a simplified alternative to customizing your game with both gamers and modders in mind, the Mod Manager not only makes it easy to play mods but it also makes it easier to mod the game as well and with a little effort you can easily adapt or start making your own mod project with the Mod Manager.

For those of you using the old Mod Launcher I highly recommend upgrading!
There are many new features your missing out on!!

For information on going about upgrading from the Mod Launcher to the Mod Manager WITHOUT losing saves and progress click here(Coming soon...).
Some of the advantages of upgrading include a new completely made from scratch much more user friendly menu system and a new and improved user friendly mod launching system.

Mods?
What mods are supported, all of them?

No, we only support a few mods at the moment; (eg Awaken, Enclave, Redux, The Sum and Turnbased Mod.)
Support for other mods will be added over time but if requested enough :) we will add support ASAP.

Since this is a community tool please feel free to recommend anything you think would improve the Mod Manager in our forum here, we love hearing your ideas! ;) (Other contact information at the end of the description.)

Also,

If you make a addon and want to share it with the community please feel free to post it here or in our forums on Mod DB, if everything checks out we will add it to the official addon page!
Information on making addons can be found here. (Coming soon...)

You can find and download the latest version here.
(The Mods can be downloaded from the Mod Manager.)

Thank you for choosing Mod Manager!

VaultBoy.png

Credits:
NoahKlabo | RobertHouse

Contact information:
Support / Main Email: sup.modmanager@gmail.com
RobertHouse's Email: moddb.roberthouse@gmail.com
RobertHouse's profile NMA - ModDB

Last edited:
Great job so far! I will soon check about that Internet hosting thing and create you an account with ftp access.

Mod Manager v1.0 released along with Awaken (English), Redux and Turnbased Mod!
(Download link in first post.)

The Sum
and Enclave coming soon...

Last edited:
Great News! And yess absolutely, "The Sum" version is coming very soon, some bugs fixed, about 230 new objects integrated in the maps. Also new objects I created a while ago will be integrated. Not any more looting to find just a gun and bullets, or just bullets and a stimpack.

Release will be tomorrow not today.
There is a small problem with the MM update that needs to be fixed.

Hey Robert, I'm still using the old version of the Mod Launcher for my laptop. I was wondering if this new version is able to run without an internet connection, since my laptop will always be without a connection. Will I be able to simply download it, transfer it to a USB, and then transfer it to my laptop? Also, you should consider putting out your own little patch with stuff like the Sniper perk fix! It's always bugged me that that thing never works, since I always run gunners, as melee seems like a really poor choice, especially in real-time combat (and doubly so with Redux, which makes everything kill everyone in virtually one hit, more or less), and Sniper would be the ultimate glory to a gunner :D

It seems that the downloading link no longer works.

Can you be a bit more specific about what the tool does ?
Does it install mods on its own ? Does it take localizations into account ? Or game versions ?

Doing some work to make localization (switching language) easier for fallout 2 mod users (newcomers might have issues with copy-pasting folders or changing lines on fallout 2.cfg. We want to make sure they can avoid touching any of those files themselves) and i was wondering if such work was necessary for Tactics.

Back