Mods Compatability

Well I must be imagining things then, because I install rpu_v29.exe on a CLEAN install of Fallout 2 through Steam and the talking heads mods from Nexus wont work with them, BUT they WILL work with rpu_v26 with no problem. I've tested and done both. I don't know what this issue is for me, but I know which one works and which one doesnt.

RPU v26 includes an older version of sfall, which didn't require mods_order setting. The latest RPU v29 does - so if you didn't add THAT mod in mods_order.txt, it will not load.

If you are referring to the edit mentioned in the read me.txt, I did that. (I may have not done it correctly though) As of today, I am playing through Olympus 2207. When I finish that mod, I will look back into this issue. Thank you all for the help, I am just frustrated that I can't get the talking heads to work with the most recent version of the Restoration Project. The joys of modding. Now I'm on the hunt for the obscure English walkthrough of Olympus 2207, I remember one existing, but I can't seem to find it anymore, it used to be on the now defunct Interplay.com site, along with the download of Olympus 2207. What a difference roughly 25 years makes. :D

Back