More Zeta screens

Per

Vault Consort
Staff member
Admin
Three more snazzy Mothership Zeta screenshots were released to the press.

<center> </center>
Thanks to Jaymo.

Seeing the bombed out planet from space is about the only thing interesting this thing will offer. Looks like it will be straight up action with little RPG aspects at all. Shoot aliens and make them dead.

It's like Prey without playing like a solid fps, and with even less of a story...

Those screenshots look like they can be from any game BUT Fallout. Also, that thrid picture looks like something from Star Trek, or something.

I still end up getting it, but only to use it as a house after I mod the shit out of it :D

The second picture looks like the nuke depots (which have a startling amount of 1940's era atom bombs) you find around but they just replaced them with shiny sci fi glowy things which don't mesh well with the more 40s style of other parts of the ship.

Alphadrop said:
The second picture looks like the nuke depots (which have a startling amount of 1940's era atom bombs) you find around but they just replaced them with shiny sci fi glowy things which don't mesh well with the more 40s style of other parts of the ship.

I'm tellin' you guys, it wasn't the war that nuked everything, it was them there aliens! The aliens nuked the world (well, USA, never really seen the rest of the world) for their human survival experimentation. It wasn't the war, it was teh alienz!

:lol: Let's hope not...

Honestly, this looks like a bad FPS made 5 years ago. Blurry textures, crappy weapon effects, uninteresting design and a crappy idea to begin with. Why would anyone pay money for this? How is that even possible?

Back