Music in Torment

• Thread starter Thread starter Guest
  • Start date Start date
G

I noticed that a lot of the background music in Planescape: Tormet (which I am thoroughly enjoying) is similar to that of Fallout. If you've played it and haven't noticed, it's the music that you hear when you walk around in the Hive and the lower levels like Buried Village, Dead Nations and such. It's sort of a mix between Necropolis and something more...um...spiritual? Anyway...I just thought it was weird that I noticed that.

Hmmm...would anybody know where I could get a program that can "rip" the musics off of the CDs by any chance?

You know something even more amazing?

You can put all the tracks from PS:T into Fallout 1 or 2. You could just rename them or keep their names and edit the data files. You're pick.

[TABLE border=5' cellspacing='0' cellpadding='15' bgcolor='#000000' bordercolor='#808080' bordercolorlight='#C0C0C0' bordercolordark='#000000][TR][TD]

[/center]
[TABLE border=0' cellspacing='0' cellpadding='0' bgcolor='#000000][TR][TD]
[TD][center][font face=arial, helvetica, ms sans serif" color="red][a href=mailto: [email]sea_man_stains__@hotmail.com[/email]]Smackrazor[/a][/center]
[font face=arial, helvetica, ms sans serif" color="silver]Webmaster: [a href=//www.pipboy2000le.f2s.com]PIPBoy 2000 LE[/a]
Co-webmaster: [a href=//www.diepokemon.f2s.com]NPA[/A][/TD][/TR]
[/TABLE][/TD][/TR][/TABLE]​

Back