Mutant Mods is Anti-Guns

Armed Peasent

First time out of the vault
Mutant-mods-anti-guns-zoomed-in.png

Mutant-Mods-Antiguns.png

Is this some kind of weird new type of spam? I'm confused.

And I should be concerned with the politics of a single YouTuber why?
If you've never watched him. Then you shouldn't care. I care because I used watch him and enjoy his content. After finding out about this comment, I unsubbed and don't watch him anymore.

Irl I hate most things

Doesn't make me a bad person.
True, but isn't it hypocritical to hate guns yet play a game filled with guns?
He should go play Skyrim instead and commit mass stabbings/cuttings with swords like in Canada, Europe, and China or commit mass arson with fireballs like Antifa & BLM fire mages burning business & cities during the George Floyd riots. "I cast fireball!" *throws molotov*.

I forgot to put the link where I found the comment

You're going to have to filter comments to newest and scroll down a lot to find it.

Antifa & BLM fire mages burning business & cities during the George Floyd riots. "I cast fireball!" *throws molotov*.

@Armed Pheasant. Muzzletoff koktails were first created by anti Christian, Jew KKK members that burnt krosses .
In the UK the EDL. English Dick Lickers was infiltrated by pro Israeli, Zionists ,that piggy backed onto an anti Islamic football hooligan group that hate Pakis.

I would never stoop so low and pimp for subbers to ' chestikov2011 ' on this site, but you do it !! Playing devils advocaat because that mutany guy is not into spree killings.

I forgot to put the link where I found the comment

You're going to have to filter comments to newest and scroll down a lot to find it.

Oh i remember that guy. Didn't he also showcase Grounded Commonwealth yet avoided its name in the review like its some mark of the beast and also tried to scrub comments of all mentions of it?

Didn't really need a thread for that though.

isn't it hypocritical to hate guns yet play a game filled with guns?
No, are you fucking retarded?
New Vegas has rape in it too, must one endorse rape to play it?

I showed this to some 2A guys who happen to like Fallout. They unsubbed and I unsubbed too. Someone might actually care.
This is some seriously retarded shit.
Aren't you gun nuts supposed to be all "yeehaw freedom, no step on snek", but you want to cancel some random youtuber for not liking guns. He doesn't even say anything about wanting to restrict the sale of guns or anything like that in that screenshot you posted, he just says he personally hates guns.
Uh oh, better cancel him quick.

Oh i remember that guy. Didn't he also showcase Grounded Commonwealth yet avoided its name in the review like its some mark of the beast and also tried to scrub comments of all mentions of it?

Didn't really need a thread for that though.
I played that mod, loved it, women are finally not in the positions of power, that church in Diamond city is now Christian and not some hippie bullshit "believe what you want", every pretentious boss girl characters have being removed as far as I know, not sure about whitewashing and removal of immigrants though, but the author said mod aimed to be realistic, not lore-accurate.
Didn't beat Fallout 4 with it, because my PC can't handle interiors in that unoptimized piece of shit game.

Back