Mutant Mods is Anti-Guns

Most non-American, and roughly 1/3rd of the American YouTube I watch, are going to be anti-gun. Shit, most people I meet probably aren't a fan of them. It's not a big deal to me. Obviously, I'd prefer it if they were, but I can't base my life around other people's opinions.

Mutant Mods still covers a lot of mods people wouldn't touch at all because of politics, and I respect that. He can be wrong about this one thing, and honestly, he has a bit of an accent of some sort so even if he was progun, saying "point five five six" may be a thing in his language. Though I also have NO idea what his accent is, it's like some sort of YouTuber accent I hear every once in a while, something like Chills.

What in the hell is this? Why does everyone online love so much to take people’s words and twist them to their own understanding & make a million assumptions. I’m a very straightforward honest dude. If I say I don’t like guns that means I’d rather be as far away as possible from them, I don’t want them in my home, I don’t want to live in a place where people can just walk with one anywhere they please. I never said or implied that I was part of any group against guns. Dafuq is your problem?! Guns are badass I love em WHEN ITS A VIDEO GAME. There’s nothing hypocritical about it you sick freak. Get a life. The way I see it I’m the only Fallout content creator that gives two shits about this community, the games, & their modding scene. I didn’t start my channel to get into some weird politics, I started it to spread joy & to grow this community and make it into something bigger than it was. Ungrateful bastard. And as far as the Ground Commonwealth controversy, you can all go f*ck yourselves. Regardless of where I stand on the mod, the only reason I showcased was because it was hilarious & controversial. That’s kinda the point of the video…to entertain audiences by showing CONTROVERSIAL MODS. Why dig & dig and try find some reason to hate on someone? Actual demented sociopaths bro..this f*cking internet & it’s incels.

Last edited:
Unironically, people in this thread have been shitty to him. I'm glad he's still making videos.

Back