Status
Not open for further replies.

Brother None

This ghoul has seen it all
Orderite
<center>[ Day 1 ] - [ Day 2 ] - [ Day 3 ] - [ Day 4-5 ]

Day 3 - Settling Down</center>

051.png

Megaton - it aint much, but it's home. Time to disarm the bomb.

052.png

I clicked on it and was informed that only a highly skilled explosives expert can do it. Turned out it takes an enthusiastic noob and mentats. I also fixed leaking pipes because I'm a very helpful guy.

Nobody seemed to care that Burke killed the sheriff. Nobody has commented on me wearing the sheriff's coat so far. Not that it's a common feature in RPGs, to be honest. The cultists didn't care about me playing with their bomb, unfortunately. No reaction about disarming it either. I expected "Will you stop fucking with our holy relic, please?". Oh well...

While disarming the bomb I noticed that it gives me +2 radiation a second. I decided to stick around and get 600 points for crazy Moira.

053.png

Heavy radiation effects. Not bad.

054.png

:facepalm: Where did they find this guy?

055.png

I've gained Rad Regeneration perk as a result of Moira's crazy experiments.

056.png

I told the sheriff's kid (nice touch, btw) that the bomb is disarmed. He said that his father gave him a key for me. My very own house. Let's pay Moira the decorator a visit.

057.png

I can lie about the minefield quest and get it over with. Nice touch.

058.png

Moira sells items (see the screen above) and themes. The items include my own Nuke machine - a must buy, workbench, lab, jukebox to play some oldies, etc. The themes (see the screen below) decorate the entire place. I don't have enough money, so that will have to wait.

059.png

Love Machine? Kinky.

060.png

That's my new place. Looks great, btw.

061.png

That looks fantastic. Thumbs up!

062.png

Exploring. The scenery is more post-apocalyptic now.

063.png

Extreme prejudice. That's what life in the wasteland is all about.

<center>Day 3: The dungeons</center>

I went exploring. Found some ruins and more raiders that I could handle without dying a few times. Leveled up, bumped up Small Guns, Repair, and Lockpicking. Picked Educated for the extra 3 skill points per level (since there are plenty of skill checks in the game).

Got into utility tunnels aka the dungeons. Look pretty good. The tunnel had some mines, trip wire attached to grenades, and a rigged shotgun. Don't come a-knocking.

Tried stealth. Lacks depth but functional.

064.png

Rigged shotgun.

065.png

066.png

067.png

068.png

069.png

070.png

071.png

The dungeon screens.

072.png

My Rambo knife. Looks old.

073.png

I sold my hard earned loot and bought me the Science house theme and a Coke machine. The Raiders theme was disturbing. More like a cannibal theme - skeleton in a cage, bloody body parts, etc.

Unlike my Rambo knife, the "science machines" are brand new. Bethesda ... Bethesda never changes.

<center>[ Day 1 ] - [ Day 2 ] - [ Day 3 ] - [ Day 4-5 ]</center>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back