National Guard Training Wing

Agrippa

First time out of the vault
GOD, I am going insane. I have been trying to get to Training Wing in NationalGuard Depot for hours now. I looked outside and no other way in, but when entering the National Guard Depot you can't get up to the upper floor. And I can see the Training and Office doors on my Pipboy, and I am able to touch the Armory door, but I need to activate it first. Where the HECK is entrence to Training room? Is there another way in? Because I just cant get to the doors. The floors are all bombed to dust... I do have all Keller tapes... Please! This is not good for my blood pressure...

Agrippa said:

Really wouldn't recommend doing that around here, double posting is seriously frowned on. I only mention this cause it seems you have a low post count and might not know, I am not trying to backseat mod Pope ;)

Also ya I have a low post count but i lost my old account forgot the username :(

LOL.

Wow, I didn't realize I had developed such a nasty rep.

But you're right, double posting is the devil.

Oh, I'm online most of the time, you just never know when since I'm hidden.

Fear the Pope's wrath. :)

Pope Viper said:
LOL.

Wow, I didn't realize I had developed such a nasty rep.

But you're right, double posting is the devil.

I think NMA has actually loosened up over time, it used to be a lot more strict here. Times change :) But some discipline is never bad, especially on a board. Should keep the slackers out.

You guys seem to go way back too, remember Miroslav? I kind of miss the guy. If anyone would have some contact info, it would be much appreciated - I heard he quit NMA boards or so.

Agrippa: If you mean going to the bunker, you need to find the lowest room with a (inactive) alert light in front of it. The doors are activated from the topmost level, there's a switch. When you flip it, the lights will flash and the doors wil open, with a little surprise for you.

Inside that room, there is yet another switch. Flip it and you'll see the entry immediately.

Hi Boel, thanks for taking your time!

I know how to activate the switch to enter the armory. I have all the Keller tapes et al. My problem is that I CAN NOT enter the up-most level, to enter the offices and Training wing. We tried on my brother's Xbox version ( I have the PC Version ) and he could jump from the broken ceiling to the up-most level to access the OFFICE and TRAINING WING. When we try to reach this upper level on my PC it just doesn't work. It is insane. It doesn't help with the patch either. So I wonder: Did you all jump from that broken ceiling piece to access the upper level? If not, how did you get there?

Maybe, if you all jumped there, there gotta be some bug. I have tried jump without armor and with all stats drugged to maximum, still I can not get to the upper level with the PC version. I do believe there is a certain way to get there, but when people talk about the armory, no one have problems with the armory entrence, but I need to get up to the switch.

I humbly want all help I can get, Fallout is my life

There are 2 entries/exits: One with a staircase or so (possibly from another area). The cracked ceiling is only an exit.

If Fallout is your life, then I feel sorry for you.

Agrippa said:
Hi Boel, thanks for taking your time!

I know how to activate the switch to enter the armory. I have all the Keller tapes et al. My problem is that I CAN NOT enter the up-most level, to enter the offices and Training wing. We tried on my brother's Xbox version ( I have the PC Version ) and he could jump from the broken ceiling to the up-most level to access the OFFICE and TRAINING WING. When we try to reach this upper level on my PC it just doesn't work. It is insane. It doesn't help with the patch either. So I wonder: Did you all jump from that broken ceiling piece to access the upper level? If not, how did you get there?

Maybe, if you all jumped there, there gotta be some bug. I have tried jump without armor and with all stats drugged to maximum, still I can not get to the upper level with the PC version. I do believe there is a certain way to get there, but when people talk about the armory, no one have problems with the armory entrence, but I need to get up to the switch.

I humbly want all help I can get, Fallout is my life

There is nothing on the top-most level. It's got some desks, junk, nothing in them. The Depot training wing is on the third level near the switch. I think it's near the cafeteria, if you can find that.

Back