New Blood Interactive hints at something very Fallout-esque

You guys know New Blood Interactive? You should, they're behind the great retro-shooters (or "boomer shooters" if you like) Dusk and Amid Evil, and they showed a teaser trailer at E3 with some interesting stuff.
Mostly various old-school FPS games like "Ultrakill" and "Fallen Aces", the latter of which showing a pretty neat comic art style, and some other really interesting looking projects, but in between also some interesting and so far unnamed snippets.
One is a car combat game looking very, very much like Interstate '76, which is cool (timestamped to 0:22):

But more importantly, they're showing what appears to be an isometric RPG that looks pretty much EXACTLY like how Fallout pre-war would have looked like (0:17):

Bild_2021-06-14_213503.png

That, I absolutely love. Let's hope this is getting anywhere, and Bethesda doesn't decide to sue their asses over this.
People have been suspecting that red888guns might be involved in this, which, y'know, would make sense.

i hadn't realized so many of the games on my wishlist and in my library were new blood. i'm looking forward to untitled FO style game and seeing space wreck after EA

Back