New California RP FO76 Community PS4

Ben Barron

First time out of the vault
New California Role Play is a community that strives to entertain and adventure with everyone, whether you are a raider, a former soldier now turned brotherhood or enclave, or even just someone trying to survive day to day in the harsh unforgiving wastes. Welcome Home to the wastes’ next big community.

From The Boneyard to the NY Crater, from the Religious Great Salt Lake to the debauchery of New Reno. NCRP has it all. Both in and out of RP share in the lore or lore breaks of Bethesda and Interplay, grab friends and supplies to defend your home from the brave new world.

- Friendly staff

- Events

- Fun roleplay sessions

- Involved community

- Storytellers

Though we have a few set factions we also encourage settlements to join forces and create new tribes to face down these beasts of the old and new world. The factions we currently have are:

Factions

-Brotherhood of Steel

-Responders

-Enclave

-Raider Tribes

What are you waiting for come join the wasteland and make your story apart of ours.

Last edited:
I gave this game an honest try, but it really bothers me that they put the BoS and Enclave in it. I shouldn't be surprised Bethesda was dumb enough to do this. But at the same time, its hard to imagine someone is dumb enough to do this...

The title is a bit misleading. It doesn't seem to have anything to do with Wasteland.

Back