New Mad Max-movie coming next year: FURIOSA : A MAD MAX SAGA

I've always maintained that Fallout 3 is more Thunderdome inspired than Fallout or anything else. Just for some reason they seemed to take most of the inspiration from the shitty second half.

I've always maintained that FO3 is more of a FO:BOS sequel than from the series proper; despite the shift to FPP from TPP. Their skewed and misconstrued version of the IP setting more closely matches with the misguided one from FO:BOS than from Fallout 1 or 2.

The first like 30 or 40 minutes of it were sort of ok. Midway through the whole thing kinda of goes off the rails and has some Fallout 3 levels of goofiness going on.
That's correct! Thunderdome is great up till the point they tie up Mad Max and put him on that donkey that takes him out in the desert. When he arrives in that Oasis with the kids everything turns to shit.

e: Corath in Fallout 1.5: Resurrection is the most Thunderdome inspired a Fallout can get. However it's done well in that game.

I've always maintained that Thunderdome was great and fans just want the same shit over and over.

That's correct! Thunderdome is great up till the point they tie up Mad Max and put him on that donkey that takes him out in the desert. When he arrives in that Oasis with the kids everything turns to shit.

e: Corath in Fallout 1.5: Resurrection is the most Thunderdome inspired a Fallout can get. However it's done well in that game.

For some people it turns to shit. For some that is when the movie gets interesting.

Problem with Thunderdome was that it turned Mad Max into a family adventure movie. That's my only issue I have with it.

Back