NFL 2015

Discussion in 'General Discussion Forum' started by UniversalWolf, Mar 10, 2015.

1. UniversalWolf

UniversalWolf eaten by a grue.

Aug 28, 2005
    We haven't had an NFL thread for some time now, but seeing as this is shaping up to be the craziest offseason in the history of the game, I thought it was time.

Topic 1: Is Chip Kelly insane?

2. Sander

Sander This ghoul has seen it all
    Staff Member Admin Orderite

Jul 5, 2003
    Topic 2: What in the hell happened today?

3. Mr. Grandma

Mr. Grandma C3H5N3O9 + NaOH Orderite

Nov 3, 2007
    Topic 3: Is it possible to smoke the fungus I have grown underneath my toenails?

4. Hassknecht

Hassknecht For hate's sake. Staff Member Admin Orderite

Aug 16, 2010
    Yes. It's a different topic if it has any effect or non-disgusting taste, though.

5. Danza

Danza Salter of Wounds

Mar 11, 2015
    Anyone else get the withdrawals from not watching the game? As soon as the post Super Bowl weekend hits, I'ts like I'm missing a vital part of my lifestyle.

6. UniversalWolf

UniversalWolf eaten by a grue.

Aug 28, 2005
    I don't, actually. My fantasy football league is going on it's 11th season with very little turnover in that time, so it's very competitive with all experienced players. I end up watching so much coverage during the season I get burned out. I actually find free agency, team management, and the process leading up to the draft more interesting these days. This time of year is when much of next season's success or failure is determined.

FWIW, we switched to an auction-format draft for 2014, and it was far more fun and intense than the traditional serpentine draft format. I recommend it highly.