NMA Informal Survey

• Thread starter Thread starter TorontoReign
  • Start date Start date
I think they are sneaky fuckers calling themselves LGBTQ+. You can never be sure if it was a male lesbian or a queer that fucked things up.
It all started with that Transformers cult that originated in Japan.
I called a shop assistant ' love ' the other day (just a friendly term) . She looked at me like I was a fuckin dog turd.
Touchy bitches ;p

Steam. When the faggot lgbtqhdtv mods don't ban me for upsetting their feelings or shitting on their peers.
Are you the same raynor009 who's posting on a website called "Unknown Cheats" about being banned for cheating in multiplayer games? (Nice emoji-wearing-SS-hat avatar, btw) And also the same raynor009 who's been posting stolen Steam passwords and supposedly undetectable modified versions of Cheat Engine on some romanian message board? If so, I have some ideas about why "faggot lgbtqhdtv mods" might've banned you on Steam.

yeah the very same. but my steam id and nick is different.

i just googled my old nick. damn, only 5 pages? i thought for sure there was more.

oh shit i found my posts on that website for hookers. damn those were some good times i tell you what. drugs, guns, threesomes, i could write a book.

Last edited:
1. Where do you post when you do not post here? Why? Can I post there?

Every other forum which enjoyed the splendor of free discourse — that I invested any consequential amount of time/energy into — was either nuked [giggle], attacked by state-sponsored actors [bot raids, disinformation, cancelled, etc], or dissolved under mysterious circumstances...
  • Reddit...
  • Ruqqus...
  • 4chan...
  • etc...
Right, I am supposed to continue pretending this was all incidental and there is not a coordinated effort to destroy every last vestigial open forum on the internet. I forgot. Anyway, I find this forum enjoyable because it seems to fly under the radar enough to avoid attention - owing to its gaming-centric focus, which I rather enjoy being equal-parts video game enthusiast and dev.

Last edited:
Yeah. Us hepcats don't bend down for the man and suck .[REDACTED]
We say what we see and where we found it even if it is hidden in plain sight by agent provocateurs and government stooges.

I only accept government approved enemas at full 10000 psi.

As a lover of pie and bar charts, statistics and percentages I am very much so wantings to see results of NMA survey.

Back