Fallout Tactics mod (Old thread) ENCLAVE mod downloads Full version with bugs fixed

Dude101 said:
So any news on the download? the suspense is killing me!

It might be worth mentioning this on the News Comments thread, when the files are accessible Tom... 8-) That will help with the seeding ratio.

Hey,I mean that it may need long time, the Chinese players are testing it now, some file named in Chinese,so there're some bugs in other windows systems, I think after more guys playing, more bugs will appear. I'd fix them.

I think it will need long time to release version 1.1 for you, sorry, but please wait for......a few months?

damned, I knew I should have had taken chinese in high school ;)

well, well, well, let's wait !

If you could keep us updated with some more screenshots (or video?)
from time to time, that would be nice :)

--
Aguirre

I used my Mod Guru trait to find the Chinese links a few days ago, but they lag out and die :( +1 to new screenie and video request.

My congratulations! :clap:

My recognition of your accomplishments for that you made a huge amount of work to create the mod. :salute:

gunner of shi said:
Well,if you aren't lag with these download links and know a little bit Chinese...
*Link removed*
I sperated the mod into 6 download parts on a China server, called 115 net disk.
Someone used software AppLocale to run the game that it can solve some trigger bugs in Not Chinese Windows, even this mod is in English. When the download ready, unpack it, click the "安装完毕后运行一下这个", then you can click "Enclave MOD点这个玩" to enjoy it.

I'm afraid the lag is also my problem when upload 1.1 on a foreign net, wish me luck.

I managed to download part one. It took a few days on my 26mbs connection... anyway. I'm grabbing the rest of the files (will take a week or so), so I can have a look at the guts of your mod and try to play it. I can upload it onto atomic gamer or something for you, if you send me the English patch files when you have finished testing. That way you don't have to worry about seeding it on our end.

Dude101 said:
I managed to download part one. It took a few days on my 26mbs connection...

Which download link did you use? With the middle one I managed to get the most download speed and managed to get them all downloaded in one day. The leftmost link gave the slowest download. and it would have taken over one day to get only one.

Travesty said:
Dude101 said:
I managed to download part one. It took a few days on my 26mbs connection...

Which download link did you use? With the middle one I managed to get the most download speed and managed to get them all downloaded in one day. The leftmost link gave the slowest download. and it would have taken over one day to get only one.

The speed has picked up now. I'm getting 90kbs, so should be able to mess around with this soon :)

Dude101 said:
The speed has picked up now. I'm getting 90kbs, so should be able to mess around with this soon :)

Nice, thats about the average speed that I got as well, sometimes spiking up to 160kbs for a while.

It's English version, but some files named in Chinese, if you can use software AppLocale run the MOD(set it loads with Simplified Chinese),it will run normally,or some armors' and vehicles' images may disappear.

Thanks Dude101, please help me to reduce the MOD size,so everyone can play the MOD easily. Hope all of you have fun soon, remember if you meet any bug, tell me.

Last thing,it cant run without former BOS game,cover my mod files in former game,then enjoy it

I see that you have removed the download links... to update your files ?

Lucky for me I grabbed all the files yesterday and began to play this evening. It took me almost 3 hours to get passed the first mission (in turn based mod) ;)

And I liked it !
Everything that I saw and heard was good, very good. And I haven't encountered a bug so far :)

Very nice work!
I hope that you can provide some new download links, I know a french community that is eager to play your mod!

By the way, how would you recommend playing it : real time mod or
turn based mod ?

--
Aguirre

Thanks, recommend real time mod, please check whether you can see the vault suit at first or you should use AppLocale to run the mod.

Your download is just for mod testing, after your bug reporting, the formal mod 1.1 would be finished. Thanks again.

Back