Fallout Tactics mod (Old thread) ENCLAVE mod downloads Full version with bugs fixed

Ahhh ok I couldn't remember if you said you or someone else made it, removing... fixing... replacing... done.

All odd ammo has been removed all entities are fixed.

Enclave 3.1 Download links,
V3.1 is just a test version of Enclave 3.3 and dose not contain all of 3.3's fixes and content, i need people testing the shit out of this version so Enclave 3.3 can be pure of bugs! and then 3.3 will be released! To install download all of the files (then) go into only the first file and extract or i prefer copy everything to your Interplay folder, if you need help at all when setting the mod up comment on the here.

File 1
File 2
File 3
File 4

Problems with Extracting

I seem to be having some trouble extracting the files. I've downloaded each part of the Enclave mod as instructed, tried to open the first file, but I keep being met with...

'Unexpected End of Archive' as an error. Then when trying to extract the actual files, it mentions that the files may be corrupted. I'm using WinRar and I have tried re-downloading and trying again, but to no avail.

Is there any particular reason for this? The Mod looks excellent and I would like to get my teeth stuck into it...

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

You must download all of the files (then) extract the first file using (7-Zip).
Try 7-Zip and if it still doesn't work let me know.

All sorted! Thanks for the instructions and the swift reply. Hoping to get stuck into this later! Looking forward to your Last Vegas Mod too!

28 Screenshots posted here: http://www.moddb.com/mods/enclave-mod/images
Soon posted here on NMA...

Nice Kansas City remake.I played that mission from the Enclave mod,it's fast to finish it.

It looks like kansas city airstrip there.
The maps are fine,i see motorcycle.

LOL John Cena portrait XD mick is actually John Cena.

I see you could edit the dialog from the Calculator in one picture.

I think this project will have a bright future with its sprites and improvements,but no one will play it,because no one plays FOT nowadays only few ppl.

I really want the new FOT editor you created tell me when it's released :)

Last edited:
V3.3 Non-stop development starts tomorrow!

I will post a fix log on Facebook, No Mutants Allowed(here) and on Mod DB, i will need help testing for bugs so i will release a official install/start guide tomorrow so if any of you would like to play through for me and post the bugs you find here or on Mod DB/Facebook that would be very much appreciated and leave your name so i can add you to the credits.

(Recommended install)
Mod Launcher - Enclave install guide: http://www.nma-fallout.com/showthread.php?202078-Mod-Launcher

(Optional install)
Manual - Enclave install guide: "Coming soon..."

RobertHouse,

This is the official Enclave install tutorial!!! It's finally here!

Since some of you are finding it hard to install Enclave using the standard Mod Launcher instructions i figured I'd make a advanced tutorial for you guys/girls that are having trouble.

---№1: First! You need to download Enclaves files, File 1 (650 MB), File 2 (650 MB), File 3 (650 MB) and File 4 (302.73 MB), this sometimes is the hardest part.

---№2: You will need a opener so download this 7-Zip 9.30 alpha, if you are using a older version or if you don't know?? You should update just to be sure! It's very important that you use this version+

This is a development version of 7-Zip.
Don't use 7-Zip 9.30 alpha to process important files and archives unless you use it with cushion!

7-Zip for 32-bit Windows: http://dl.7-zip.org/7z930.exe or http://dl.7-zip.org/7z930.msi

7-Zip for 64-bit Windows x64: http://dl.7-zip.org/7z930-x64.msi

Link to 7-Zip 9.30 alpha forum: http://sourceforge.net/p/sevenzip/discussion/45797/thread/9d1f5836
Don't worry about the Warning above, this is the most stable newer version available, I wouldn't give you something that would harm your computer or your computers contents, even so i must add the warning for your files safety and this link to the last released official version of 7-Zip, I'm not sure if this version will extract the files properly so if someone would like to test this for me that would be great!

---№3: After your Enclave files are (all) installed and in the same place for instance: Enclave.zip.001, Enclave.zip.002, Enclave.zip.003 and Enclave.zip.004 must all be in the same directory to extract, preferably on your desktop.

Open your 7-Zip go to the directory that your files are in and extract (only) Enclave.zip.001 to the same directory as your Enclave ZIP files, It will auto extract the other archives, you (cannot) extract any other Enclave ZIP files other than the first one, so don't try and (don't) rename any of the files!

---№4: Now that the files are extracted you need to download the Mod Launcher and Enclave's plugin file.

Install both the Mod Launcher and Plugin file in any order to your Fallout Tactics folder example directorys:

"C:\Program Files (x86)\GOG.com\Fallout Tactics"
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Interplay\Fallout Tactics"
"C:\Program Files (x86)\14 Degrees East\Fallout Tactics"
"C:\Program Files\GOG.com\Fallout Tactics"
"C:\Program Files\Interplay\Fallout Tactics"
"C:\Program Files\14 Degrees East\Fallout Tactics"

...Or where ever you installed the darn thing...

---№5: Once the Mod Launcher and Plugin file is installed move (only) your freshly extracted "Enclave" folder to your Fallout Tactics directory as well.

Here is a example of where it should be located at in your Fallout Tactics directory:
"C:\Program Files (x86)\GOG.com\Fallout Tactics\Enclave"

Now rename the folder "Improver_data" that is in the folder you extracted to "MLImprover" and add that folder to your Fallout Tactics directory.

Here is a example of where it should be located at in your Fallout Tactics directory:
"C:\Program Files (x86)\GOG.com\Fallout Tactics\MLImprover"

---№6: This is the moment you have been waiting for... You finally get to play!!! But first read this so you know how to use the Mod Launcher, Now that you know what is what and how it all works you can open up your Mod Launcher by clicking on "ModLauncher.exe" located in your Fallout Tactics directory.

"C:\Program Files (x86)\GOG.com\Fallout Tactics\ModLauncher.exe"

You should probably make a desktop icon so you don't have to go into your Fallout Tactics folder every time you want to play.

---№7: This is the most important step! Enjoy Enclave!!!

Hope this helps Caleb Kerridge! If not Email me and I'll fix the problem, same to all!
Email: robco.db@gmail.com

Enclave 3.1 Download links,
V3.1 is just a test version of Enclave 3.3 and dose not contain all of 3.3's fixes and content, i need people testing the shit out of this version so Enclave 3.3 can be pure of bugs! and then 3.3 will be released! To install download all of the files (then) go into only the first file and extract or i prefer copy everything to your Interplay folder, if you need help at all when setting the mod up comment on the here.

"Originally Posted by devis 07-04-2013, 08:46 PM
Anti tank gun found in the Oil Pipe mission cannot reload using the 75mm tank shells."

This bug haven't been fixed in 3.1 and this is a bug reported last year ! Sorry to be rude ! Pls do something !:irked::irked:

It's fixed in v3.3 ;)

V3.1 only fixed a few game bugs but also made a few while converting important files to work with the new version of FT Improver.

Here is a few posts from Facebook:
Screenshot_2014-11-6 6.23.32.png

Screenshot_2014-11-6 6.24.9.png

Sorry for the bugs! V3.3 fixes almost all bugs reported in the previous versions.

Bug fix log and bug log will be uploaded on Friday.

Holy crap, those instructions look complicated ;-; Guess I'll sit out this round of bug-testing...

Last edited:
Enclave v3.3 is in a automated installer so it does the work for you. :)

V3.3 requires the Mod Launcher v2.1+ and the Improver Data patch v2.2+ to run.

Oh! I see :o

There haven't yet been any updates to the Mod Launcher or Improver Data, have there? :o I'll see what version I have, then see about downloading this Enclave mod :>

Back