Fallout 2 mod Olympus 2207 problems

Herbie

First time out of the vault
I think I haven't seen any topic like this, so I decided to create one, hoping that it will be helpful for more people. If something like this already exists - please let me know about it.
I'll try to start with one thing that I got a problem with:
after I reloaded the Robotron with 3 Bigbat cells it was using laser weapon for some time, but apparently run out of ammo. I cannot find any way to reload its gun, I cannot trade anything to the robot, I can't place anything on it using "steal", using a Bigbat cell on it from the backpack also does not work. Did anybody found a solution to this problem?

Well, not exactly a problem, but i got stuck, I was looking for a plasma prototype for olympus tower, anyone knows where can i get it?

I think I haven't seen any topic like this, so I decided to create one, hoping that it will be helpful for more people. If something like this already exists - please let me know about it.
I'll try to start with one thing that I got a problem with:
after I reloaded the Robotron with 3 Bigbat cells it was using laser weapon for some time, but apparently run out of ammo. I cannot find any way to reload its gun, I cannot trade anything to the robot, I can't place anything on it using "steal", using a Bigbat cell on it from the backpack also does not work. Did anybody found a solution to this problem?
His lasers are powered by minibats. If you have them in inventory, you should see the dialogue option.

Everytime i quit the mod i have to restart my computer if i want to play it again or the vanilla fallout 2, anyone knows how to fix this?
Open the task manager and make sure the game isn't still running in the background (fallout2.exe).
Also check if rundll32.exe is still running.

I'm not sure what the issue is, might have something to do with the current version of sfall, but these two executables can sometimes get stuck running and won't close correctly.

Back