One way to actually kill the children

yeah yeah, I know. they should've added all that from the start.

but trying to find workarounds to kill children at this point is just a little weird. creating a mod with an added perk and stuff is something else though.

yeah, like I said... create a mod and add a childkiller perk and I'm not gonna complain.

but turning the kids into teenagers, kill them and then change them back to kids only so you can stare at a dead kid in the game with no consequences beyond that.... I dunno, man...

Another thing was if i recall i got pissed in the den at those little pickpocketers stealing my gear so i killed them and yes i loved the ramifications of the the childkiller perk and if i recall it forced you to kill the deathclaw's in Vault 13 even if you saved your karma before that. I'd wish we could get random comments from npcs maybe just put them over their heads like where are the tin man comments if i'm in power armor.

lol, let's go to court and sue Bethesda that we can kill children in fallout3 and require fallout3 to change it's name to some other, so that fallout universe wouldn't be ruined with this crappy bethesda game called Fallou3 aka OBLIVION WITH GUNS

No option to kill children in this game and experience all the notoriety/consequences that follow?

Lame.

Sex, drugs, child-killing, etc. were all fleshed out beautifully in FO1 and FO2. If FO3 is going to be a step backward in these key areas, then all we really have is a Post-Apocalyptic Oblivion sequel with some nice scenery.

Back