Online post-apocalpytic RPG Fraternity Project announced

WorstUsernameEver

But best title ever!
Indie developer 14Bytes studio is working on a new, browser-based online multiplayer post-apocalyptic RPG named Fraternity Project. There's not a lot of information available so far, but you can find the announcement (in French) on RPGFrance. The website also has some additional concept art and one WIP screenshot on the game's page. The team is also recruiting additional web programmers, and, from what I can decipher with my rudimentary understanding of French, the game will feature a persistent world and offer multiple playable races.

Here's a small bit of concept art:
<center> </center>

Looks very tribal from the first to screens, me like.
Society falling into such ignorance it actually turns into tribalism is something I'm intruiged by.
That it's online is something I'm suspicious of though.

French here with a raw translation:

Whereas we are in a current of Kickstarters now and then, RPG France decided to move on presenting you a new indie project. Thus what's better than developing an online project by RPG France, under the name Fraternity Project and made by 14Bytes Studio, a 100% indie company, 100% amateur and without money (translater note: brouzoufs = French slang for money. It was used as well in the French game E.Y.E.). Graphics is fully in 2D in an isometric view adopting an oldschool style.

RPG France, spotter of talents!

Fraternity Project, what is this?

You will progress in an merciless world through devasted lands, to such an extent that humanity is back to its primal resources, force to fight a genetically modified fauna and emancipated machines from mankind rules.

The main concept will be to survive in a persistant world. Whatever the race you embody, you will have to find new energy resources to feed your kind, look for needed items for your species to survive and, for that, explore an hostile environment.

We hire!

To valorise the team, we are looking for developers who would like to put themselves and work for us.

Game would be playable through internet browser, knowledge on web technologies (html/javascript) and/or developping web server software are wished to apply.A passion for video gaming and good knowledge on RPG would be an asset. or a great interest for crepes, it depends!

You can forward your application to this email: fraternityproject@gmail.com
You will briefly present you and then will give your skills and motivations for this project.

Looking forward to hearing from you, goblins!

team 14Bytes

Whats that other post apoc online rpg I've seen around here? I believe it launched 2-3 years ago?

/I hope this is better

Back