Other games like fallout2?

• Thread starter Thread starter Guest
  • Start date Start date
G

I have to say that FO2 is the best game I've ever played, can anyone suggest other games like it for me? I tried Septerra Core , which was
alright but just not as interactive. I also don't like the idea of magic and prefer things to be gritty and reallistic like FO2. So... any ideas?

Well, there's Fallout 1, and Wasteland, but I've never played the latter, although it's supposed to be considered the parent of fallout.

Wasteland is cool. However since it was made back in the 80's it is hard to get. But their is a sites that you can go to and emulate it. I've only found the apple emulated version. Bascally you start out with 4 guys and you can trade them in and run a lottery and try to get better starting characters. It does have more npcs that you can find than fallout 1. because you can run around with 8. You also get double experience for melee and unarmed kills. No karma and no childkiller however you can kill alomost anyone you choose. Your a desert ranger instead of a vault dweller. however you must radio in to raise in level ups and all random encounters outside towns stink. There are some neat skills like climb, swim, helicopter, cyborg, and many more.

Back