OUTTA GAS Steam key giveaway!

The_Proletarian

Sonny, I Watched the Vault Bein' Built!
Staff member
Admin

I just checked our DM's on Twitter and saw a lot of message requests, apparently you don't get notifications for those. Back in March 2020 we were kindly given three Steam keys from the developer of OUTTA GAS after we had featured the game on our front page. The few reactions weren't kind though:
The graphics are really off-putting. Looks and sounds like something someone with a Red Bull addiction would make.
Perhaps we are getting old.

I don't know if the keys still work but I will distribute them to users who WILL play the game. So, I will hand out a key to anyone who agrees to play OUTTA GAS and then leave a comment on your thoughts about the game in this thread. Let me know in the comments below if you agree to those terms.

Last edited:
For the developers sake you should probably leave a Steam review as well as he's handing out the keys for free.

If the gameplay is good and sells enough copies it will fund a sequel with better graphics.

Never forget

I will play this game, leave a Steam review and comment on it in the thread. But if anybody not staff comes along let them do it instead because nepotism is for the bird people.

If there's any key left, I can take one.
I have been sick and bored of all the games I have around, a new turn-based game would be perfect for me to distract myself. I will probably even leave a review on Steam too.

Jesus fucking Christ this place is so DEAD and LOW T (sorry gals) nobody is taking free games.

Back