Pick-Up Truck sprites anyone?

zeye

Shaman of C'thulhu
Hey, I'm kinda new here and i wanted to add new vehicles to my game. I've already found some great sprites and put them in, but I specifically was wondering if anyone has any pick-up truck sprites that fit the fallout tactics theme, you know the piping on the side, and the cool window armor. If anyone does know of some good ones, post a comment. Thanks!

I saw that Project Safehouse mod will have a pretty nice full equiped pick-up truck with a front shovel and all (http://www.moddb.com/mods/fallout-last-vegas/images/new-vehicle#imagebox). I would LOVE to get my hands on it too....

fbos0026.jpg

It's a private sprite, you guys can get it when Project Safehouse is released :) no exact release date yet but some time next year (is) a possibility, a lot of hard work has been done this year, more people helped with this super project this year than last year, if next year goes as good if not better than this year we will definitely be discussing a release date. ;)

He I could REALLY use your help to make a cat sprite... Could you be interested if I find a proper 3DS model? I think it is just impossible that a Post-nuclear world exists whitout any cats at all! Theses born murderers (very NUMEROUS murderers) will never have problems surviving the apocalypse with all theses rats all around. That's also the statement of the great book "The World Without us"!

Well, there's that woman in Fallout 2 who mentions having a pet cat that "mysteriously" vanished when people started getting hungry enough, and that people more or less hunted them to extinction because they were small and easy food...Guess cats didn't change, too much, with the radiation :confused:

Still, I suppose you could say that that only applies to F2's general area, and wouldn't extent to the territory of Fallout Tactics (or wherever your mod is taking place)

Ah! Nice info really, I played A LOT to fallout 2 but never got that story in game before. I think this is very plausible situation... I should take that into consideration, at least partly. My mod is taking place in eastern Canada and United-States, mostly around the great lakes after the sum of about all environmental (and some man made) catastrophies... As the story is not connected to fallout game, it would be nice to have wild cats wandering around anyways... ! :D

He I could REALLY use your help to make a cat sprite... Could you be interested if I find a proper 3DS model? I think it is just impossible that a Post-nuclear world exists whitout any cats at all! Theses born murderers (very NUMEROUS murderers) will never have problems surviving the apocalypse with all theses rats all around. That's also the statement of the great book "The World Without us"!
Animations is necessary if you need a cat spr, for a car only need run ground so I can made it, but a cat I need full Animations 3D model.

Had no chance getting some 3dS cat sprite model for my friends in the industry. There is not a lot of people modeling with 3dS it seams. I think I'll follow the advice about the cats "easy meat" theory for now hehe :P, but If somebody somewhere creates a fully animated cat sprite one day, please let me know! Interested!

I'm pretty sure that on my dead HDD there was animated cat and tiger model, if you really need one then i have a sugestion: dota 2 miranda model and remove Priestess from the tiger, or WoW models cat or tiger the ones from WoW should have plenty animations that can by used.

Had no chance getting some 3dS cat sprite model for my friends in the industry. There is not a lot of people modeling with 3dS it seams. I think I'll follow the advice about the cats "easy meat" theory for now hehe :P, but If somebody somewhere creates a fully animated cat sprite one day, please let me know! Interested!
Don’t worry about it, I found cat and tiger model.

Haven't been here in a while. Would still love to get my grabby hands on that sprite...

I have it and it will be included somewhere in my mod demo soon. I guess you could grab it from there then, if RobertHouse or somebody from his team give you the permission of course, and if you add his name as contributor to your mod. :wiggle:

:razz: Yup, it will be released in THE SUM mod, grab it then.
If you do use it, please don't credit me, credit RobCo.

Back