Place for savegame downloads?

joehempel

First time out of the vault
Hey everyone! I'm having an issue with my save game files....all of them and I'm right at the end of the game.

I can't drop that yellow force field that leads to the VAT room.

I've got the little device that drops the yellow force fields, and I've tried to blow it up, but nothing......I AM running FIXT with this.

When I try to load up a game from a previous save, each time I enter a new area it crashes.

I'm at a loss! Only thing I'm running is FIXT with the Steam Version

Thanks!!

Pleased to find you here too, joehempel. Have you tried the Mr. Handy? Use a radio and Science/Repair on it, then talk to it about cleaning. You can also repair the forcefield emitters.

Hey everyone! I'm having an issue with my save game files....all of them and I'm right at the end of the game.

I can't drop that yellow force field that leads to the VAT room.

I've got the little device that drops the yellow force fields, and I've tried to blow it up, but nothing......I AM running FIXT with this.

When I try to load up a game from a previous save, each time I enter a new area it crashes.

I'm at a loss! Only thing I'm running is FIXT with the Steam Version

Thanks!!

you need to post the savegame and the specs of your computer, this makes easier to get help.

Okay, the computer is a Dual Core 1.8ghz with an Intel HD 4000 video card (easily able to handle Fallout 1), 500GB HD, etc.

I tried to post a link to the save game and an image of the crash to desktop error, but I'm so new it won't let me do it.

Okay, so....I've tried about everything I could have in order to get this thing working, even trying both Steam and GOG versions and I can't seem to get a fix or workaround for this crash.

When I leave the mutant base after it blows up I can't move anywhere on the map...it just crashes. I've gone ahead and tried to modify some of the save games as well just to see if that would trigger something different and of course it didn't same crash. Seems to be the event itself. Each savegame I've tried crashes at the same moment.

Anyone happen to have a savegame that is right after the mutant base explosion?

Back