pretty cool "overall" Balance Mod

sounds ok..but there seems to be too many of these balance mods that mostly do the same thing, like this, sagers, raygun etc. maybe it'd be best to get a group of these great people together to make 1 proper nma-approved mod

Necro- said:
sounds ok..but there seems to be too many of these balance mods that mostly do the same thing, like this, sagers, raygun etc. maybe it'd be best to get a group of these great people together to make 1 proper nma-approved mod

That's what I've been doing, and I'll be releasing a private nma-only beta version in the next couple days for testing. What I've been working on does alot more than just "rebalance" some game settings... it's actually a rather large plugin... been working on it for almost two weeks now.

Dubby said:
Necro- said:

That's what I've been doing, and I'll be releasing a private nma-only beta version in the next couple days for testing. What I've been working on does alot more than just "rebalance" some game settings... it's actually a rather large plugin... been working on it for almost two weeks now.

Dubby, your post was not clear. Are you saying that you have in fact gotten together with a number of people who have all been working on a rebalance mod, and together you are working on a single mod that all are contributing to? Or are you saying that you too, like so many others, are also working on yet another rebalance mod?

Panpiper said:
Dubby said:
Necro- said:

Dubby, your post was not clear. Are you saying that you have in fact gotten together with a number of people who have all been working on a rebalance mod, and together you are working on a single mod that all are contributing to? Or are you saying that you too, like so many others, are also working on yet another rebalance mod?

It combines all the outstanding plugins currently out, including mods that aren't plugins; and refits each one to work together effectively. In addition, I've also added my own rebalancing modifications that are also geared to work effectively with the other changes provided in the other addons. Other plugins are accredited properly if they were used (in whole or in part). The goal is to make F3 feel more like a true Fallout game, rather than me just making some little tweaks to a few things. The "rebalancing" changes I've been working at include alot more than just the game setting variables. In other words, it's a really big mod. I will also re-incorporate traits, as well as better flesh out the current perks - including the adding of new/more perks. There's alot to list. :?

los-angeles-times

ðàç ïîçûðåòü ìîæíî
 ýòîì ÷òî-òî åñòü. Òåïåðü âñ¸ ïîëó÷àåòñÿ, áîëüøîå ñïàñèáî çà ïîìîùü â ýòîì âîïðîñå.

Dubby said:
It combines all the outstanding plugins currently out, including mods that aren't plugins; and refits each one to work together effectively.

I already done that several times. Problem is: every day new mods with new features are released. So yes, we need to group the balance guys and make them work together, otherwise we lose a lot of time and the community gets frustrated.
I'd suggest a metathread and an invitation to every balancemodder

Roflcore said:
I'd suggest a metathread and an invitation to every balancemodder

that's a good idea. are you guys over at Nexus as well? might be good to get everybody in on the same project.

I have an account their, but I'm not really a modder, but if I may I suggest to hold this metathread here, because nexus has a lot of "LOLZ I WANT A LIGHTSABRE" users which certainly do not belong in the project or its discussion..

Roflcore said:
I have an account their, but I'm not really a modder, but if I may I suggest to hold this metathread here, because nexus has a lot of "LOLZ I WANT A LIGHTSABRE" users which certainly do not belong in the project or its discussion..

Hah, I agree - which is why I've been posting here. NMA is far more serious about fallout than the other forums are. Which is good for roundtable discussions.

Roflcore said:
nexus has a lot of "LOLZ I WANT A LIGHTSABRE" users which certainly do not belong in the project or its discussion..

hehe, true...but those kids are really working fast and hard and getting a whole fuck of a lot done. some great texture mods, the child killing mod, etc. would be nice to get some of the more serious nexus members involved is all i'm saying.

I would like lightsabres in fallout, provided one thing:

They are the fake plastic kind you buy at walmart.

Back