Question about the Shi in F2?

Discussion in 'Future Fallout Game Discussion' started by ElloinmorninJ, Nov 21, 2020.

1. ElloinmorninJ

ElloinmorninJ Look, Ma! Two Heads!

Jun 25, 2019
    After checking the Shi’s inventory in the shops, I just thought of something: why the hell were they waiting for the Chosen One to come and solve their problem with the Hubologist?

They have plenty of combat armor, POWER ARMOR!, Gauss weapons, miniguns, a few energy weapons even! They seem to be pretty well-trained fighters, so why didn’t they just kill all the Hubologists themselves? The ones in the bunker weren’t even well armed to stop my party, a group of 6 people, so what would’ve stopped them?

2. Atomic Postman

Atomic Postman Mojave Express Employee of the Month

Mar 16, 2013
    Did the Shi actually have any soldiers? The fighers were competitive martial artists, not enlisted men. Selling weapons does not equal millitary soldiers. There's a shop in my hometown in Florida that sells some pretty heavy grade stuff, but it doesn't mean the whole town is willing to mobilize into a fighting force.

3. ElloinmorninJ

ElloinmorninJ Look, Ma! Two Heads!

Jun 25, 2019
    They had guards posted up, when your shoot one of the Shi a bunch of people attack you with rifles, so they obviously have a fighting force.

4. Iprovidelittlepianos

Iprovidelittlepianos It Wandered In From the Wastes

May 12, 2020
    Clearwater?

5. Atomic Postman

Atomic Postman Mojave Express Employee of the Month

Mar 16, 2013
    Jupiter

6. Iprovidelittlepianos

Iprovidelittlepianos It Wandered In From the Wastes

May 12, 2020
    I was just making a joke. I’ve heard Clearwater, FL has been pretty much taken over by Scientology, so it seemed relevant to the discussion at hand.