Rate the avatar above yours.

6/10 sry but it doesn't impress me that much.

@Yoshi's pic
hmm.. maybe it suggest you what yoshi likes... playing dice and eating lobster... the background, well i leave it to your imagination 'cause i don't know :)

It's a chromosome , sample of DNA. You know what it is?? We have 46 who define what we are .

I don't, as i am a lobster. I have more like 214. Pwned.

Anyway 8/10 Danday.

Oh and the things in the background are unspecified monetary notes.
Not that one of the dice is incorrect as the 3 and 4 re not opposite each other. Put these intresting images together and you get...

Touquet said:
It's a chromosome , sample of DNA. You know what it is?? We have 46 who define what we are .

How a lobster can play dice?? 6/10 a bit funny

No, it is a simplistic model of DNA, which could be described as a sample of a human chromosome. People usually think of a chromosome as a larger unit of organisation, specifically the condensed metaphase chromosome. Eukaryotic DNA is actually all wrapped up with bound protein, forming heterochromatin.

8.5/10 Yoshi's av.

Oh and the things in the background are unspecified monetary notes.
Not that one of the dice is incorrect as the 3 and 4 re not opposite each other. Put these intresting images together and you get...

A quaint fantasy that cheating whilst gambling leads to glamour and riches, to the soundtrack of a crappy pop song from the 70s. Both dice are incorrect, as the 2 and 5 should be swapped for a standard die. Boiling lobsters alive is cruel.

Hey, nothing wrong with change... well usually.

Vampirism is a neat little trick, but I don't want to see a vampire soak up FEV. That would just be bad.

7/9

Back