Re-recording my Cassidy voice over.

Dravean

Where'd That 6th Toe Come From?
Hello, lead writer of the RP and original voice of Cassidy here. Now that I'm about twenty years older, I've re-recorded all my Cassidy lines. This was something I'd been wanting to do for a while, but I was finally spurred into action by the folks behind the Fallout 2 RPU Talking Heads Mod.

I know some people have taken up the task of updating the Fallout RP, and that they had some other dude record Cassidy's lines, but I'm going to post my new recordings here and I give full permission to anyone to use them as they wish (with credit of course; ignore the misspelling of my surname here, it's Dravian). I prefer this new vocal take on Cassidy as it's not pitch-shifted like my original lines were.

Thank you Dravean, this is a real upgrade on the original performance. Not only does the maturity of your voice add more depth but the acting is clearly better. Not that the original wasn't good but this feels a good deal more polished. Hope Goat_Boy and Black_Electric use it for their mod!

Thank you Dravean, this is a real upgrade on the original performance. Not only does the maturity of your voice add more depth but the acting is clearly better. Not that the original wasn't good but this feels a good deal more polished. Hope Goat_Boy and Black_Electric use it for their mod!

Hey, thanks so much! That's very kind.

Hello everyone,
Thank you Dravean for this amazing update!

But one question I still have: where should I put the files if I'd installed RPU?
I suppose all these wavs should be compressed in .dat file so the FO2 engine could process them?

Last edited:
Back