Fallout 1 mod Restoration Mod Enhanced

This mod depends on sfall?
Restoration mod - does not require sfall, but it is more convenient with it. ...can connect the Appearance mod, speed up animations, sort inventory and some other functions.

- NPC Mod 3.5 (by Foxx)
This mod was made by TeamX - and with it, the companions have armor displayed.
- NPC Mod No Armor (by TeamX)
And this fix disables the display of armor on companions. And it only applies if you don't like that your teammates change their appearance.

Foxx created the NPC mod Extended (v1.1), which replaces the NPC mod 3.5 by TeamX. And by default, companions don't trade with you. The function is blocked.

Last edited:
This mod depends on sfall?
Nope...
I hope it's compatible with F1 Community Edition
github/alexbatalov/fallout1-ce
...and nope. Yet. I hope the same too. Thing is, 1.2 and RM have exe edits. I don't know how relevant are the RM edits, but at least the 1.2 edits are surely needed.

I'm still updating the mod, mostly more english fixes, typos, term standardization... But I'm considering to remove the NPC Mod too. Regarding Restoration Mod, that's still a must. It polishes the game and the time limits can be easily edited. I'm even considering to restore the original 260 days limit for the mutants to find the vault. That way the water caravan limit increase has an actual, relevant consequence.

In the original, mutants will learn about the vault on day 180, and it is necessary to find the chip within 150 days.
NPC mod - can make it optional, i.e. a separate folder in one archive?

Back