Scene from Fallout TV show

It's impressive how terrible thing can be in just a few seconds. Vault Dwellers and ghouls are factions now? BoS scene remainds me of photos of russian army been baptised by priests.
O41i6Lo.png

ztZcbpu.jpeg

I know that most people think of medivial templar or some other order as comparrison for the brotherhood, but that just pure stupidity. BoS don't have priests, they don't go into some crazy rituals, at this point most of them don't even know the name of their founder for fuck sake. It's just shows that writers heared that brotherhood have paladins and knights therefore we must make them second templars or some shit, but never bothered to look into the games.
Just take away the logo and what in this scence will tell you that this is the brotherhood? Nothing.
BRnbc4i.png

Last edited:
The BoS loves science and technology, so I agree, they would probably not be into that religious stuff.

I like that ritual stuff because that is what actual humans would do not some poorly written faction in some shitty overrated video game from 1997/8 that a bunch of weirdos cannot get over.

OH NO! THEY HAVE ADDED SOMETHING REAL TO THE SHIT LORE!!!!!! NOW I HATE FALLOUT-said the Fallout 3, 4, 76 fans.

OH NO! THEY ADDED SOMETHING TO THE SHOW THAT IS NOT IN THE SHITTY VIDEO GAME I WORSHIP-everyone else here.

I've always been curious how someone can be a part of something for so long, yet hold such disdain for it, as well as their peers. Makes me want to ask, "why are you still here?"

After all, as the about states: "The largest and oldest Fallout fan website on the internet. Running since 1997. We were here before the fall."

This isn't Fallout, it's Fallout themed Apocalypse Road, as it has been since 2008. As an aside, I find humor in the title "Apocalypse Road: Route 76".

Back