Short Post-Apocalyptic anti-commercial

Literacy_Hooligan

First time out of the vault
I have just finished some personal dedication to one of my country's major supermarket group (after trying to learn some new matte techniques on motion graphics).
Insert Bethesda for Akrop if you wish ;)
The text might be
Akropolis. Po naktinio išpardavimo. - Akropolis. After a nightsale.

and

Neik ten. Būk kitoks. Būk. - Don't go there. Be different. Just be.

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/RCmNb_1bJfU&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340">

WOW truly amazing!

I love it, especially the use of Fallout sounds to give it atmosphere. Thats really good stuff. :)

Could you do more? Perhaps a burning ruined city? =D

Tycell said:
WOW truly amazing!

I love it, especially the use of Fallout sounds to give it atmosphere. Thats really good stuff. :)

Could you do more? Perhaps a burning ruined city? =D

I'm currently working on a "Soviet attack on my home town", also in futuristic 50s style. I'll try to update on my progress.

Fantastic. I love this sort of stuff, little vidoes and alike - I think you cant value them enough when making games. Little cut scenes to show exactly what you want.

Have you considered going proffessional?

Tycell said:
Fantastic. I love this sort of stuff, little vidoes and alike - I think you cant value them enough when making games. Little cut scenes to show exactly what you want.

Have you considered going proffessional?

Well, i am actually working in a Video Studio and doing motion graphics/Computer graphics work :)

Back