So Fallout begins.

Pope Viper

This ghoul has seen it all
Orderite
http://blogs.abcnews.com/scienceandsociety/2007/07/the-jin-class-s.html

The U.S., constantly wary of Chinese military might, knew China was developing a new submarine that could carry nuclear missiles. It was called JIN-class, or Type 094.

Now an image of it, according to Hans M. Kristensen of the Federation of American Scientists, has turned up on Google Earth. Take a look HERE.

I called Kristensen, and he gave me the coordinates: 38 degrees, 49 minutes, 4 seconds North, 121 degrees, 29 minutes, 39 seconds East. If you have Google Earth downloaded in your computer you can see for yourself--a secret submarine, hiding in plain sight near the Chinese city of Dalian.

"China and the United States are in a nuclear arms race," wrote Kristensen and colleagues in a report last November. "Not an arms race of the intensity and proportions of the U.S.-Soviet arms race during the Cold War, but an arms race nonetheless. The U.S.-Chinese adversarial nuclear relationship goes back to the Korean War, but the scope and sophistication of the race appears to be increasing." There's more HERE.

The Defense Department has been keeping an eye on this too, reporting how the sub's missiles are part of a plan to "give China a more survivable and flexible nuclear force." Look HERE to find DOD's annual report to Congress on Chinese military might; the JIN-class subs are mentioned, among other places, on p. 19.

The idea of Chinese military aspirations is no surprise. But finding proof right there on your own computer?

They are starting that shit again :wall: ? I think that all fans of global nuclear conflict on both sides should shot themselves in heads instead of threatening decent people :evil: .

OMG, I think I JUST FOUND IT:

IT READS: Non-Secret Chinese Submarine (and FRAPS is on for some reason. Go figure)

pegueivb3.png

I can see the meeting with the Chinese and Americans.

American diplomatic/threatening guy, "Look what we found on google earth!"

*cheesy suspense music*

Sorrow said:
They are starting that shit again :wall: ? I think that all fans of global nuclear conflict on both sides should shot themselves in heads instead of threatening decent people :evil: .

Its their evil plan to take out those pesky thieving Taiwanese in one swift attack... Only the US wont let them! There are too many unreserved westernized hot Asian girls there -And we need them! ...I need them... And more importantly, your country needs them! *salute*

if you can find something on google earth, you can bet your ass it aint secret.

if anything this probably plays very nicely into China's agenda...

Sue said:
if you can find something on google earth, you can bet your ass it aint secret.

Seconded.

Who said it was "secret" in the first place? How do they know a submerged sub in China is a SECKRATE NUKULAR <s>KATAPULT</s> SUB?

Wooz said:
Who said it was "secret" in the first place? How do they know a submerged sub in China is a SECKRATE NUKULAR <s>KATAPULT</s> SUB?

Because it's size and look doesn't fit any known vessels?

Paladin Solo said:
yevinorion said:
My suggestion....if you live in Canada...better start packing your bags or invest in some of these.

Or these.

Correct me if I'm wrong but are gun laws more strict in Canada? It's so close I get French radio stations yet, I know nothing other than 80% of Canadian women are drop dead gorgeous for some crazy reason.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but resistance fighters, militias, etc... tend to not care about gun laws. Anyways, I've met some ugly Canadian women. And by some, I mean two or three compared to one who's very attractive yet slutty.

Maphusio said:
Paladin Solo said:
yevinorion said:
My suggestion....if you live in Canada...better start packing your bags or invest in some of these.

Or these.

Correct me if I'm wrong but are gun laws more strict in Canada? It's so close I get French radio stations yet, I know nothing other than 80% of Canadian women are drop dead gorgeous for some crazy reason.

If a smuggler walked across the boarder of America and Canada. Would anyone bother to check him out? The only time I ever was talked to was getting to Washington from Vancouver island by boat. Those pesky gun laws are nothing to the power of a pair of legs walking to the nearest American pawn shop. :P

Ah-Teen said:
Maphusio said:
Paladin Solo said:
yevinorion said:

Or these.

If a smuggler walked across the boarder of America and Canada. Would anyone bother to check him out? The only time I ever was talked to was getting to Washington from Vancouver island by boat. Those pesky gun laws are nothing to the power of a pair of legs walking to the nearest American pawn shop. :P

You got checked out? I always tell them I'm going fishing in Canada's horribly polluted rivers! And they let me through (I5 to Canada). Even when there was tons of film equipment in large black boxes in the back of the van... I guess if you don't believe there is a problem... then your set! It's really a mind over matter deal eh?

Anywho, I was just sayin that I thought Canada had strict gun laws. I'm sure anyone could smuggle anything across the border. That doesn't make it legal.

Paladin Solo I'm not sure what you said but I'm fairly confident it had something to do with that other 20% of Canada. That slutty girl, it's not that, she just... you know... doesn't... want to... with, you? orrrrr?

Back