Some questions about MSIE 5...

• Thread starter Thread starter Smackrazor
  • Start date Start date
S

Smackrazor

First off, I've fonud out where I need to go into the registry to add a right click menu item to the Internet Explorer window, I've successfully added an item, and bound a HTML document to it.

Now, my question is how do I get Internet explorer to display that document in a new window? I think the key is in the binary (or hex) value for 'contexts'.

Can anyone help?

Also, does anyone know the HTML I need to encorporate in order to have MSIE 5 automatically download and install something?

And another thing, does anyone know a resource where I can look up how to add items to my explorer bar (like the google search bar)?

Thanks.

[a href=//fallout.gamestats.com/pipboy2000le/][IMG SRC=//fallout.gamestats.com/pipboy2000le/img/tmslogo.gif" border=0][/a]

[a href="mailto: Smackrazor@mailandnews.com" style="font-family:arial;font-size: 9pt;color:#008DE6;text-decoration:underline;]Smackrazor[/a]

[font style=font-family:arial;font-size: 9pt;color:#008DE6;]The Modding Kingpin​

Well, I fixed the registry now and it works well... very well.

So the "first off" question I've figured out...

>First off, I've fonud out where
>I need to go into
>the registry to add a
>right click menu item to
>the Internet Explorer window, I've
>successfully added an item, and
>bound a HTML document to
>it.
>
>Now, my question is how do
>I get Internet explorer to
>display that document in a
>new window? I think the
>key is in the binary
>(or hex) value for 'contexts'.
>
>
>Can anyone help?
>
>Also, does anyone know the HTML
>I need to encorporate in
>order to have MSIE 5
>automatically download and install something?
>
>
>And another thing, does anyone know
>a resource where I can
>look up how to add
>items to my explorer bar
>(like the google search bar)?
>
>
>Thanks.
>
>
[a href=//fallout.gamestats.com/pipboy2000le/][IMG SRC=//fallout.gamestats.com/pipboy2000le/img/tmslogo.gif" border=0][/a]
>
>[a href="mailto: Smackrazor@mailandnews.com" style="font-family:arial;font-size: 9pt;color:#008DE6;text-decoration:underline;]Smackrazor[/a]
>
>[font style=font-family:arial;font-size: 9pt;color:#008DE6;]The Modding Kingpin​

[a href="mailto: Smackrazor@mailandnews.com" style="font-family:arial;font-size: 9pt;color:#008DE6;text-decoration:underline;]Smackrazor[/a]

[font style=font-family:arial;font-size: 9pt;color:#008DE6;]The Modding Kingpin​

Back