Starfield is being very negativelly received outside of the botnet.

Eumesmopo

Learned to love the bomb
Everywhere where there's an organic reaction to this game (that is, places where paid shills and bots don't hang out too much in) I am seeing people massively dump on this game and thrashing the shitty design and narrative to nothing but shreds. Only on places like Twitter, Reddit, Steam forums and other such suspicious and NPC-infested bot farms (and also on the "professional" game media) are people being apologetic about it and pretending that it isn't flawed at it's core.

In a way it is massively hilarious to watch, but at the same time it makes me sad because this abomination cost hundreds of millions of dollars and god-only-knows-how-many man hours of labor in order to be made. It all could all have gone towards making a fun and interesting space exploration RPG and pretty much anyone on this board could have done a far better job than Emil (except probably for CT Phillips and Walpnut lol), yet a guy who has repeatedly proven himself to be thoroughly and completely inept at his job was given the role of lead design director due to blatant nepotism. It is truly disheartening to watch and I just can't understand how Bethesda keeps getting away with such tremendous displays of incompetence and stupidity again and again.

o4JRSvI.png

xkwcS8a.png

7uhumMf.png

LKQ138Y.png

8ZPspzP.png

Nzct82Y.png

R5mfKI2.png

QKlF2AZ.png

bShBOB3.png

4mWkxl6.png

XJcSjCl.png

IigyJee.png

mmNjuN3.png

x5icbV.png

qSsZrp.png

2nNcWy.png

QtdhTB.png

uEJZez.png

lxLJTp.png

I'm in total agreement with this person!
Screenshot_20230906-010412_1.png

I really cannot wait for Crowbcat's video to show the entire world what this game truly is, c'mon Crow! Don't keep us waiting!!!

:nod:

Back