Starship troopers 3 : marauder trailer

Can't say it looks good. The first one was silly but entertaining; this one looks sillier and also cheap. Casper Van Dien isn't gonna help it much.

uh. The effects have nickelodeon quality. let's hope for a solid story. aiiiee i'm will watch it.

Ravager69 said:
I ment the narrator's voice and the characteristic sense of humour.

Dude, it's the same for the first movie. It also had those 'promotional advertisements' for the military in them.

welsh said:
There was a Starship Troopers 2?

We don't talk about it...

I'm going to watch this just out of spite. I've never read the book and hated both movies.

Whatever it is, it can't be worse than Doomsday. I'll write a review once the thousand-yard stare wears off.

I'll watch it, and will laugh a long time. In the first movie, the propaganda stuffs made sense and had a ironical impact... but watching the trailer, I realize the more they use this way of communication (and they also used it in the 2), the more it's ridiculous. Now it has become a huge parody of itself.

Hehe, looked a bit cheesy.

I guess I'll watch it tho. But mostly cus i like alien/and war movies in general. Plus since i watched both 1 and 2, i guess ill watch this one as well.

I just hope they will be good at character developement. That can save a movie,.. a bit.. atleast.

Starship Troopers 1 was ok if you view it as a scifi satire, and not as a movie of the book (it's barely related).
Starship Troopers 2 was a shitty movie with OMFG BOOBS!

the trailer of ST3 looks like total ass.

Right Swa. 1 was a copy of a movie, that was a copy of the book. Entertaining, but not nearly accurate.

Back