fallup1w (official 1.1 patch)
Fallout_1_TeamX_Patch_ENG_1.2w
teamx 1.3.3
f1npcmod(3.4)
sfall 1.18e (timeslip)

What could be the cause?

DUH!

No talk about mods here, try next door.

First thing I see is that you are using patch v1.3.3 along with NPC mod 3.4. On the one had this version of the mod is designed for patch v1.3.4 only. But on the other hand neither patches nor mods currently alter Cleo's behavior. My be problem is caused by something else.

I need to reproduce the case on my side. Can I have your saved game done BEFORE th bug appearance to Alchemist [aT] Fromru [doT] Com? Also I need to know exact version number and release date present in the header of the readme.txt found in the root directory of the installation CD. Or what is more preferable you can just check your disk with validator from that topic. And the last thing I need to know: have you completed Necklace quest before trying to ask Cleo about Loxley?

Re: Strange "error" as NPC's dialogue in Thieve's

kohan69 said:
Mods installed:

fallup1w (official 1.1 patch)
Fallout_1_TeamX_Patch_ENG_1.2w
teamx 1.3.3
f1npcmod(3.4)
sfall 1.18e (timeslip)

What could be the cause?

Is there any reason why did you installed the official patch? It is already included in semi-official patch 1.2.

Next time you can go for my installer. It is easier way how to install all you need. http://www.madbrahmin.cz/download/fallout/patch/f1v.1.3.4_patch.exe

Alchemist said:
First thing I see is that you are using patch v1.3.3 along with NPC mod 3.4. On the one had this version of the mod is designed for patch v1.3.4 only. But on the other hand neither patches nor mods currently alter Cleo's behavior. My be problem is caused by something else.

I need to reproduce the case on my side. Can I have your saved game done BEFORE th bug appearance to Alchemist [aT] Fromru [doT] Com? Also I need to know exact version number and release date present in the header of the readme.txt found in the root directory of the installation CD. Or what is more preferable you can just check your disk with validator from that topic. And the last thing I need to know: have you completed Necklace quest before trying to ask Cleo about Loxley?

email sent, thanks

2Wasteland Ghost:
Damn, I've read that readme before posting here. Where were my eyes.... :oops:

2kohan69:
Well, then you have to install 1.3.4 and NPC mod 3.4 over your existing patch and mod combination. That won't invalidate saved games but some fixes of the latest patch will be unavailable.

Alchemist said:
2Wasteland Ghost:
Damn, I've read that readme before posting here. Where were my eyes.... :oops:

2kohan69:
Well, then you have to install 1.3.4 and NPC mod 3.4 over your existing patch and mod combination. That won't invalidate saved games but some fixes of the latest patch will be unavailable.

I really appreciate the help guys, but my 1.3.3 savegames would not load with the 1.3.4

[spoiler:5357c1ed93]it's ok! i have barely notice any bugs, and 1.3.4 doesn't allow me to get iguana bob arrested[/spoiler:5357c1ed93]

Thanks again guys!

Back