Strange "glowing" effect on one part of an armor m

doriansavage

First time out of the vault
So, I downloaded Flamenx01's lovely "Mothership Zeta Crew Clothing addon" a couple of days ago, spent some time fooling around with it. I love it, except for one small nagging issue with the EREBUS stealth armor - the left arm, the part where the pipboy would normally show up on the player model, "glows":
GlowingArm_zps02eaf84b.jpg

I opened up the texture files for the model in NifSkope and didn't see anything amiss, ditto for the glowmap... so where else should I be looking? Something in the Nif file for the models?

Apologies if this is a "noob" question - I'm only just beginning to muck around with NifSkope so any guidance would be deeply appreciated. :)

Re: Strange "glowing" effect on one part of an arm

Does it look like this on a companion, as well? I'm pretty sure it's a setting in the Geck for players, but I could be wrong. Having a companion (who doesn't have a pipboy) wear this could determine this.

If you look closely at the screenshot, it's currently equipped on Clover - so yes, it looks like this on companions.

Sorry for the necro but I'm the author of Mothership Zeta Crew Clothing addon. I just noticed this post just now and fixed the bug. If you have any more problems leave a comment on the nexus page as I'm more likely to look there :P

Back