Stuck at Vault 87 Quest

Zetsuei

First time out of the vault
so I go to Little Lamplight and MacCready didnt show the option that will allow me to enter Murder Pass..

so how ?

Try talking to Princess instead, they should both have the option.

If nothing helps, there is a second entrance: in a corner of the great chamber is a door/terminal that leads to Vault 87. You can talk to Joseph about it but I think you can also just lockpick the door

Remember tho that you need to have the quest for Vault 87 first (getting the GECK for your dada) - otherwise you wont get the speech options...

@ Dry

yes, i do have the quest already..

@ brother none
Princess dont generate the option either, so I guess I'll have to look in the great chamber then..

and damn, I want to wreak havoc in murder pass.. I even got my vengeance ready.. :P

whoops, the terminal is not powered, and the door to the vault needs key... dont tell me i'm stuck.. ==

It does look like. This must be a bug if nothing is responding

Try facing the door, opening the command console (`), clicking the door and typing unlock.

I also found the unpowered door, but I don't think that's the way to go (unless there is a way to turn on the generator, which I didn't find). The Mayor walked me to another gate that was guarded by the Princess, in the back of the caves past the living areas. He has the key, I believe, in any rate, he let me through.

Back