Sulik has the greatest dialog of all games

I was excited by the prospect of finding his sister, and later quite disappointed when I realized that was impossible.. :(

Makatak said:
I find him annoying and impotent.

I didn't know he had an erectile dysfunction!? :wink:

Shattering Fast said:
Also, I remember he voiced the trio's instructor in the Nickelodeon cartoon, Ah! Real Monsters!

I watch far too many cartoons.
That show rocked. You can never watch too many cartoons... Unless of course you're watching really bad ones, like some of what Nick is creating these days. I haven't seen much, though, since I pretty much gave up on Nick (and children's TV in general) after the ABC (the Australian one, not American) got a whole line up of really horrible shows and never really came back from it.

Anyway, I never really liked Sulik either. Never hated him, just wasn't interested, especially when I found out his "quest" didn't actually exist. Although it is good that it was added back in in the restoration mod. I think the voice that comes to mind whenever I think of Fallout is the Master. I love the disjointed, absolutely crazy dialogue that thing spouts. I also love GlaDOS' voice in Portal, for basically the same reason, although it was done in a much subtler way (at least at first).

verwandlung said:
I was excited by the prospect of finding his sister, and later quite disappointed when I realized that was impossible.. :(

Makatak said:
I find him annoying and impotent.

I didn't know he had an erectile dysfunction!? :wink:

Restoration mod. Do it. Fixes the balls up. I mean, why would he drop his quest to save his sister because you paid for his freedom?

I helped We and I find his sister. Then mercilessly slaughtered her. He didn't seem to mind.

maybe not the greatest dialoge but some of the most memorable, absolutely :D he's definitely the most lovable Fallout npc.

Stealste said:
Restoration mod. Do it. Fixes the balls up. I mean, why would he drop his quest to save his sister because you paid for his freedom?

I helped We and I find his sister. Then mercilessly slaughtered her. He didn't seem to mind.

Yes, yes I know, I was referring to the 'olden' days. Before Killap's wonderful restoration project..

Sulik is one of the worst NPCs in any game, not just Fallout 2. The only CRPG NPC I can think of who is unquestionably worse than Sulik is that half-witted idiot with the gerbil in Baldur's Gate. Why does Sulik sound like a rastafarian? That makes no sense.

To summarize, Sulik is the Jar-Jar Binks of Fallout.

Myron is the best Fallout NPC.

Hey, I'll have you know that that was a talking space hampster named Boo! I forget the Ranger's name though. I enjoyed his battlecry though. "GO FOR THE EYES, BOO!"

Sulik does not have the best dialogue though. I think that honor goes to Dead Cousin Ted in Maniac Mansion 2 : Day of the Tentacle.

Ah, thank you. Yeah, now I remember "Minsc and Boo: READY!" At least I remembered he's a ranger though - first time I saw him I thought he was the classic barbarian.

My favorite dialogue in Fallout 2 had to be calling up the Enclave Officer though. Favorite voice was definitely Frank Horrigan's.

Back