T-51b where?

it doesnt work like that with power armor....they can only repair that specific type....power armor for power armor, enclave PA for enclave PA

RBurns722 said:
it doesnt work like that with power armor....they can only repair that specific type....power armor for power armor, enclave PA for enclave PA

I repaired my medic armor, how else would it be at 100%?

I tried with other armors though and it didn't work. So I guess it's just the medic armor.

Vault 101 Security Guard Armor was repairable with Talon Company Merc Armor, but not vice-versa :P I'm still wearing the Talon armor, trying to get Power Armor Training ASAP.

most vault stuff can be fixed with generic vault suits, etc. but indeed, as far as i know, repairing power armor with other types of PA doesn't work.

pinkbits said:
crow (armour wandering vendor) is 75
Weapons wandering vendor is slightly lower. Still rocks over moira tho.

Er um well what if you killed every wandering vendor? Crow Doc Hoff, most of the random scavengers etc...

Hmm, I gave Crowley the first two keys. Hopefully I can double cross him and steal them back when I get the last one. Even if the T-51b sucks to use, the helmet will look nice on my workbench.

where is the fort? i tried talking to everyone and no one will mention it, and neither will crowley. ive tried wandering the wastes to find it too, but no luck...

Dukov and Crowely will both tell you if you pass a speech challenge. I haven't been there yet but it's almost all the way to the north, about a third of the way from the west corner of the map.

Back