Tactics promo pouch

Discussion in 'General Fallout Discussion' started by FeelTheRads, Jul 18, 2008.

1. FeelTheRads

FeelTheRads Vault Senior Citizen

Sep 15, 2004
    Link

Anybody knows anything about this? Is it really official or another fake? The only thing related to Tactics is that logo which seems just an iron-on. For sure it doesn't look like something special, but who knows...

Section8? Ausir?

2. rcorporon

rcorporon So Old I'm Losing Radiation Signs
    Orderite

Jan 31, 2008
    I'm not an expert in FO promotional gear, but my gut tells me that this looks fake.

The close-up of the patch looks homemade to me.

3. Ravager69

Ravager69 Sonny, I Watched the Vault Bein' Built!

Dec 21, 2007
    Reeks of counterfeit. Seriously, it's amatuer work.

4. shadowboxer

shadowboxer First time out of the vault

May 1, 2006
    It's real! I got one at home somewhere. I can't remember how I got it though, I think it was a preorder promo or something.

5. kyte

kyte First time out of the vault

Jul 26, 2008
    I'm who's selling it, and I can tell you with 100% certainty that it's real. I worked at Iply when Tactics was being developed (and until they shut the doors), and that's where I picked it up. I can't seem to recall how/why they were given out (pre-order perhaps?), but it did in fact come directly from Interplay.

I also have a few other Interplay/Fallout trinkets up for auction at the moment, in case anyone's interested.

6. rcorporon

rcorporon So Old I'm Losing Radiation Signs
    Orderite

Jan 31, 2008
    His FO mug is cool :).

7. Faile

Faile First time out of the vault

Jul 30, 2008
    Just wanted to add that this is indeed not counterfeit or anything.
    These pouches were a preorder reward for Fallout Tactics, I had one back in the day, sadly I sold my collection years ago.

It didn't look that cheap either, kinda angry I didn't hold onto it.

8. Destroyaz_

Destroyaz_ First time out of the vault

Jul 8, 2008
    its got to be real, for starters its a cheap chinese rip off army bag in the fist place not matter what the logo is. second I know its got to be real, cause intryplay fucked up cause it couldnt promote itself right.
    still fallout 1 and 2 are the only games pre 99/98 still selling at your local store. just proves were dedicated