TennPenny Towers...

Atomic_Dawg

First time out of the vault
Hello everyone.

I recently did the TennPenny Towers quest, with the Ghouls. I chose to get the ghouls to live in the tower with the residents.

So, I go back a little later thinking to do a little shopping and to my horror Roy and his ghoul gang killed all the residents anyway!!!

My question is, is all the stuff is Tenpenny locked away for good now? Are all the residents all dead or did some escape (except the ones who left of course)? If they are, where are the bodies they say are in the basement?

Is it going to slowly fill with ghouls over time (I saw 2 new ghoul residents outside at a table), or is Roy and his 2 buddies the only ones living there now?

If I'm screwed then I’ll be going there later to introduce ol' Roy and the gang to my new Rail Gun......

No, they're all dead and in the basement as far as I know. The basement is the first door to the left from the entrance, though I think it's locked.

Roy Masters and the other ghoul chick are traders, and they replace the functionality of Tenpenny Towers. AFAIK no other ghouls are added, no ghoul community grows there.

Strange thing, when I entered the tower after working out a peaceful solution for both sides, there were a lot of new ghoul residents in the first floor. After I returned after a while, the humans were dead and the new ghouls nowhere to be found. Also the Roy dude didn't have any trading options, neither did the chick. I killed them anyway for slaughtering that English guy from the radio, but strangely I got bad karma for it.

Back