The Independent Fallout Wiki [A New Fallout Wiki With Blackjack and Hookers!]

TheKingofVault14

Fallout Fan For Life!
I know @Risewild already made a post about this on the General Fallout Discussion forum, so I figured why not post it on the main page!

So to recap what Rise said in their post:
After "The Vault" and the "Fallout Wikia" merged together to create the .fandom Fallout Wiki, fans of the series grew dissatisfied with it, due to the wiki being cluttered with inaccuracies and headcanon that's being regarded as factual. While real info is getting edited back to the misinfo that's been plaguing the wiki for quite some time now. And after having enough of these discrepancies, the fans decided to create a NEW Fallout wiki, away from all the garbage that's being spewed. (With Blackjack and Hookers of course ;) 8-))

So here it is, The New Independent Fallout Wiki!
Lumii_20230121_125652568.jpg

And here's a brief description for the history of the site, taken from the Wiki's About Page.

"A group of Fallout fans from several corners of the community established the Independent Fallout Wiki, founded on April 8, 2022. The site entered early access on Great War Day, October 23, 2022 and launched to the public on December 31, 2022. The community joins several networks of independent wikis, websites, and Fallout groups as affiliates, proud to be a fan-run wiki and website."

So head on over to The Independent Fallout Wiki today, and give them all your love and support! :-)

https://fallout.wiki/wiki/Fallout_Wiki

Last edited:
After "The Vault" and the "Fallout Wikia" merged together to create the .fandom Fallout Wiki, fans of the series grew dissatisfied with it, due to the wiki being cluttered with inaccuracies and headcanon that's being regarded as factual.
Just wow. :)

And i bet a lot of it is to try to justify a lot of the crap in the Bethesda lore, which shows how desperate a lot of fans are to believe that their lore makes any sense.

And i bet a lot of it is to try to justify a lot of the crap in the Bethesda lore, which shows how desperate a lot of fans are to believe that their lore makes any sense.
I wish there was a Fallout wiki that essentially had hub wikis within the overarching wiki that had lore for each separate game. For instance a Fallout 1 wiki, a Fallout 2 wiki, a New Vegas wiki, and so on that only detail the facts found in the game itself and are all hosted on the larger “Fallout” wiki. That way you could get accurate information about a specific game’s lore without them having to subject the originals to Bethesda’s retcons or Bethesda’s games to the original’s lore that Bethesda clearly doesn’t take as canon. Perhaps something like this would even show people who rely on the Fallout wiki to defend Bethesda’s retcons the indefensible inconsistency and difference in the quality of world building between the two trilogies.

Last edited:

I once edited the trivia section on the Lily (the New Vegas companion) wiki page to include a mention that the bloodthirsty voice in her head she often refers to as 'Leo' is probably a reference to the alter-ego of the protagonist of Manhunt 2 (which also has a psychopathic voice in his head called Leo). Some demented Bethesda fanboy deleted it days later saying that the correct interpretation is that the other one they wrote there saying that it's actually a reference to Uncle Leo from Fallout 3, which they postulated based on absolutely nothing because Uncle Leo isn't a psychopath and there's not a single hint or reason in New Vegas that even remotely leads to the conclusion that Lily ever was in the East Coast much less that she met Uncle Leo.

Other people in the talk section where also saying that the Uncle Leo interpretation was stupid and the Manhunt interpretation was the more obvious one, but the admins were absolute asses about it and just went with the stupid and wrong interpretation and deleted and blocked anyone who made edits mentioning the Manhunt 2 'Leo' interpretation. One of the suckers even deleted my comments on the talk section disagreeing with that interpretation and explaining all the signs that pointed towards a MH2 reference.

It's mainly related to *drum roll please* faggots like Tagaziel.

I once edited the trivia section on the Lily (the New Vegas companion) wiki page to include a mention that the bloodthirsty voice in her head she often refers to as 'Leo' is probably a reference to the alter-ego of the protagonist of Manhunt 2 (which also has a psychopathic voice in his head called Leo). Some demented Bethesda fanboy deleted it days later saying that the correct interpretation is that the other one they wrote there saying that it's actually a reference to Uncle Leo from Fallout 3, which they postulated based on absolutely nothing because Uncle Leo isn't a psychopath and there's not a single hint or reason in New Vegas that even remotely leads to the conclusion that Lily ever was in the East Coast much less that she met Uncle Leo.

Other people in the talk section where also saying that the Uncle Leo interpretation was stupid and the Manhunt interpretation was the more obvious one, but the admins were absolute asses about it and just went with the stupid and wrong interpretation and deleted and blocked anyone who made edits mentioning the Manhunt 2 'Leo' interpretation. One of the suckers even deleted my comments on the talk section disagreeing with that interpretation and explaining all the signs that pointed towards a MH2 reference.
Aside from the picture of James and his wife Catherine in Vault 21, which is obviously just an Easter Egg nod to Fallout 3 as James and Catherine were never in the west, and the framed picture of a Tenpenny Tower looking building which I hesitate to even call an Easter Egg as it’s obviously been edited into a new asset by Obsidian as it features a silhouette of a man wearing a sombrero and poncho and is meant to just be a picture of bum fuck anywhere, I can’t think of a single instance in New Vegas where a character mentions traveling to the Capital Wasteland or really anywhere further East of New Mexico. The exception being ED-E who came from Adams Air Force Base in D.C., but no humanoid characters from what I recall come from the East Coast or have been to the East Coast. This is because Obsidian probably realizes how comically stupid and near impossible it would be to travel on foot from one side of the country to the other and survive, especially in the world of Fallout. Unlike Bethesda who would have you believe the Brotherhood of Steel only 25 years after the war, had enough power and resources to trek all the way to West Virginia on foot, and then do the same again for D.C. or Kellogg being able to travel all the way from San Francisco to Boston on foot and survive. As a matter of fact, not even ED-E could do this as he was fucking shot and killed in the Mojave and is just a pile of junk in Primm until you repair him.

I can remember a few shady things about Tagz's behaviour.

Tagz once added a word censor to NMA where it would automatically redirect any Fallout Wikia (named Nukapedia back then) link to the Vault Wikia.

He also suddenly appeared after years (maybe more than a decade) of being absent from NMA (and publically shaming and berating NMA) and started to delete and close active and popular threads and posts where people were discontent with FO3 and FO4? (I can't be sure if it happened to FO4 ones too).

Tagz used to be an admin on Nukapedia, but got kicked out (insists he left and wasn't kicked out though) because of some problems. Tagz then joined the Vault and I guess kept a grudge against Nukapedia.

Here's a quote from a721402 with more information about him and Nukapedia.
Tagaziel used to be an admin of Nukapedia, he was kicked in later 2012 because his contempt for Nukapedia, offense behavior to other editors, and his abuse of admin rights.

I also remember once he and I were having a discussion about whatever Fallout topic, and I was winning that argument easily. When I asked for sources of what he was saying he linked some The Vault page that was supporting what he was saying.

I thought it was weird that it didn't have any actual sources for that information and that Nukapedia didn't mention anything about it either, so I checked the public page edit log and it had been edited just a couple minutes before it was linked to and by Tagz himself. He made up his own Fallout lore and added it to The Vault to support what he was arguing with me about so he could have proof of it. Unfortunately, he forgot that The Vault kept public edit logs. :roffle:

He made up his own Fallout lore and added it to The Vault to support what he was arguing with me about so he could have proof of it. Unfortunately, he forgot that The Vault kept public edit logs. :roffle:
Sounds like that neckbeard Oxhorn who edited the wiki to fabricate lies and slander Obsidian rather than admitting his 1000+ texture mods he uses in his "lore videos" results in misinformation on his part.

I just remembered that Tagz also got banned from the r/falloutlore, but I don't know why that happened.

I would like NMA to develop into a forum/wiki hybrid. It would be nice to have our own wiki entries embedded on the site somehow.

Jesus and I thought reddit mods were sissies with power trip.

:smug:
SMUG_CSS.jpg

Code:
/*Stylus CSS*/
li[id*="n-Fallout_"] {
    display: none;
}

li[id*="n-Fallout:"] {
    display: none;
}

li[id="n-Fallout_2"] {
    display:flex;
}

Last edited:
Glad to see this new wiki which articles are based on what is mentioned in the published games and the design documents of the planned games.
Could be a useful resource for some of my own ideas when I need some information on the old games.

What is this? Are you paying tribute to the new overlords and their religion?

Last edited:
Back