The most pain you have ever been in

Discussion in 'General Discussion Forum' started by TorontoReign, Sep 16, 2022.

1. KingArthur

KingArthur Marcus Quintus Shygarius [REDACTED]

Jun 25, 2018
    Scorpion’s fatality is actually spot on for a set of bones.

I’m confused as to why they don’t char, but whatever.

• [Rad] [Rad] x 1
  2. Post-War Tribal

Post-War Tribal ᗟANN0 the owslendar [REDACTED]

Nov 8, 2018
    Probably somthing about they exoskeletons.

3. william dempsey

william dempsey Veteran of the psychic wars. [REDACTED]

Jan 23, 2022
    I think the whole dance of pain and suffering is just symbolism. JC died on a cross and they never shut up about it. My great grandad laid wounded and dying on the battlefield. When the corpse had been recovered his eyes had been eaten by rats. The maggots had turned to flies and layed more eggs in his half-desiccated brain. My grandad told my dad, the ministry of peace had awarded him a medal big fucking deal.

4. TorontoReign

TorontoReign ⛧卐⛧ Staff Member Moderator [REDACTED]

Apr 1, 2005
    You could pawn that medal off and buy more booze Billy. Then go break something and add to the thread!

5. william dempsey

Jan 23, 2022
    The medal was eventually pawned by my dad as at the time we lived in a small tent. Mum . Dad my 3 sisters and myself. It was not worth the metal it was printed on.

But in the interests of NMA I will go to my tool cupboard and cut off ' My Left Foot ' with a bow saw. I will mark the pain out of 10

PAIN WAS AS EXPECTED A 10/10

Last edited: Sep 18, 2022
  6. Mστh

Mστh The W'rkncacnter Moderator [REDACTED]

Mar 8, 2022
    Quit sticking your dick in dirty places, young lady.

(Obvious STD joke)

7. TorontoReign

Apr 1, 2005
    UTI's are common in lady folk so that is a score in the female slot for Morgan.

8. Verevoof

Verevoof Cryptid oTO Orderite Board Cop oTO [REDACTED]

Jul 12, 2009
    Remember to pee shortly after sex.

9. Post-War Tribal

Nov 8, 2018
    I allways have to pee after sex.

10. TorontoReign

Apr 1, 2005
    I think everybody usually does pee after sex unless they pass out.

11. william dempsey

Jan 23, 2022
    I like too pee during sex, big, long 6-pint ones. Then I sit on their tummy and make squirties. Whoosh a fountain.

12. TorontoReign

Apr 1, 2005
    No you do not you like to sit in the corner while jim bo and kendal go at it.

13. Post-War Tribal

Nov 8, 2018
    While wearing a superman costume.

14. william dempsey

Jan 23, 2022
    Lol. To me that translates as ladies often stash £20 pound notes (score) in female slot (Javina) I know some big Jamaican girls can carry a kilo (2.2pounds) of top whack cocaine up inside their Javina cavity, there's plenty of womb.

15. TorontoReign

Apr 1, 2005
    I think it translates more that women parts are complicated due to them doing so many different things.

16. william dempsey

Jan 23, 2022
    I wonder how many of the real men here have caught their dick in a zip. I's a bit of an Ouch moment but not agony. I can imagine some here liking it.

17. TorontoReign

Apr 1, 2005
    I have but I have extra skin.

18. Post-War Tribal

Nov 8, 2018
    I'm actually glad that there atleast is one person on here who can relate to some of the stuff I've been through.

Funny that you wanted to become a History teacher. Fun fact I actually ended up becomming a history teacher. I'm a substitute tutor though, but nevertheless I managed to pull my self back up from the vacuum suction that is life in a gang. I'm on the straight and narrow today. However I'm still not quite ready yet to talk as openly about it as you're though.

Last edited: Sep 18, 2022
    • [Rad] [Rad] x 1
  19. mobucks

mobucks jetski Orderite

May 22, 2010
    When you get a root canal, the dentist does it in two phases. They drill out the entire tooth and pack it with gauze and a temporary filling then send you home and finish it a few days later. My temporary filling only lasted a day or two before falling out, so I had a hollow molar.

Went to a restaurant with a friend and ordered the ribs. They were the big fat ribs and probably the best I've ever had. The butcher fucked up because I crunched down on a sliver of bone that was the shape of a nail and it went right up through the root canal into the soft tissue. I didn't even cry out I just froze for like a minute, eyes watering. I'm surprised I didn't pass out.

That's the most pain I've ever been in and I've crushed my tibia into my femur breaking both bones. That shit was nothing compared to that sliver of bone.

20. TorontoReign

Apr 1, 2005
    Someone slammed one of those old Buick car doors on my leg as a kid. It was an accident but it hurt so fucking bad I am wondering what the world has against chicken legs.