The neat little touches

AWildmann said:
Also, I didn't really liked the quest Fly with Me, I just can't stand voice acting that isn't normal (Bright, Nightkins), so I avoided these guys as most as I could to finish the quest quickly.

On my second playthrough though I'm being more through, I'm doing as you said, taking my time on every town to check all the possible quests and a few locations too.

I also got bored with Fly With Me, mainly because it was a lot of time going back and forth between Novac and the REPCONN facility, when I wanted to go wander off somewhere else.

And I like how you think, chronicler.

Hehe, gotta say the songs recorded by the Obsidian devs (Josh Sawyer lead singer) were pretty funny and actually surprisingly well done.

Fun stuff.

willooi said:
Black Feather said:
One thing I wish NV had more of would be the recorded holotopes telling pieces of a story. Only came across a handful of them.

Also, anyone know what the hell the Doggie Treat is used for? I've been weighed down by an extra pound for the entirety of two playthroughs and never come across a time when I needed it. Dropping it inside Nipton Town Hall didn't do anything to the Legion Mongrels either.

I did the same thing, never found a purpose for the doggie treat. :\

As for the holotapes, while i'll always want more, I was pretty satisfied with what I found. Sometimes there are diaries vice tapes explaining what happened in an area. For instance, theres a farm on the southern part of the map where you find diary pages of a kid who thinks his parents are turning into ghouls so he kills them. Then he suspects the farm animals are turning into ghouls and going to eat him so he sets his house on fire and kills himself.

Back