The New Reno Bishop slaughter (except for the two girls? ;b)

The_Den_Resident

It Wandered In From the Wastes
If I were to kill Mr.Bishop and his goons through pray and spray will Angela and Lesie Bishop become hostile and or mad at me to where I cannot interact with them anymore?

Is an overdosing Mr.Bishop on heart pills, drugs and other substances cause the same result?

Which ones or both allow me to interact with the two girls after my actions are taken?

I had a save then tried a few different routes. I did naughty things with Leslie. The I was forced to kill Bishop and his oppo's . With Angela you can do the same. Sure I gave her more drugs and she passed out. As far as I remember sneaking out past Bishop seemed impossible. I don't think those methods allowed me further interactions. If I still have saves I will look again.

I had a save then tried a few different routes. I did naughty things with Leslie. The I was forced to kill Bishop and his oppo's . With Angela you can do the same. Sure I gave her more drugs and she passed out. As far as I remember sneaking out past Bishop seemed impossible. I don't think those methods allowed me further interactions. If I still have saves I will look again.

I was able to sneak past Mr. Bishop every time I sleep with one of the ladies. My Sneak skill must be really high for me to pass. (Sneak 154%)

I'm just wondering because there's an exploit where you can have a infinite companion count by sleeping with one of them. By a certain process.

Is an overdosing Mr.Bishop on heart pills, drugs and other substances cause the same result?

Changing the combination on his safe, blowing him up with dynamite/ C4 or overdosing Superstims is 100% safe as I've done it multiple times and had the option to interact with both Bishop ladies.

Both times I've killed him and his goons in open combat, both Angela and Leslie died- one time due to Jinxed bursts from the Bishops and the second time I've killed them myself- so no idea if it works like that too.

You're funny,
But seriously though I was asking this question honestly.

OK , no probs. Alphons uses the old sneak up and spike them with super stims they cannot feel :???: Last time I had an injection the nurse said " Just a small prick " I answered

No need o get personal nurse did I mention you have a big fat arse " ;p

Changing the combination on his safe, blowing him up with dynamite/ C4 or overdosing Superstims is 100% safe as I've done it multiple times and had the option to interact with both Bishop ladies.

Both times I've killed him and his goons in open combat, both Angela and Leslie died- one time due to Jinxed bursts from the Bishops and the second time I've killed them myself- so no idea if it works like that too.

Thanks I'll try that.

The only way I know to have both women alive in a killing spree is to fuck them both (so be a male character) then go on a killing spree.
If you kill Mr. Bishop, Angela will be mad but Mrs. Bishop doesnt care.

You can kill in a stealthy way Bishop too, changing lock combination, stealth kill, or super-stims overdose works too.
I personally like to have the entire Shark Club for me and my followers in all my playthrough, that or the Raider base (and then be the raider).

I thought junkie Angela was a dirt bag so I used 3 Jimmy hats. Angela screamed " Bang me, bang me I want to bleed. So I went into turbo mode made her squeal then broke her nose.

Leslie gave me crabs which I put into the pool.

I just leave stuff near exits to map. Nobody steals stuff as they are stupid.

The only way I know to have both women alive in a killing spree is to fuck them both (so be a male character) then go on a killing spree.

You can kill in a stealthy way Bishop too, changing lock combination, stealth kill, or super-stims overdose works too.
I personally like to have the entire Shark Club for me and my followers in all my playthrough, that or the Raider base (and then be the raider).

Would poison syringe work too? All of this are great ideas!

Well, I tried Guns blazing, Angela believes it was me. (She was asleep)
Tried rigging the safe with it blowing up Mr. Bishop, and Angela believes it was me (She wasn't asleep)
Tried rigging the safe with it blowing up Mr. Bishop, and Angela believes it was me (She was asleep)

Yeah, there seems to be no way, I couldn't try overdosing him with stims because he would keep asking me about the Westin job. Every time I got to his back in sneak mode. So, it's either kill Bishop and no longer sleep with Angela or keep Bishop alive to sleep with both ladies but sneak around him to not get caught about the job. I guess If I want to use the infinite companion glitch, I'll have to either keep him alive, sneak around him every time (or kill Westin to not have to sneak) when I sleep with both gals for the exploit or kill him getting the quest done for Westin, only be able to sleep with Leslie Bishop and have more room tiles for my companions to stand on for the exploit.

I think I'll kill him when I get the other vanilla companions I need. EPA companions will be retrieved when I kill him for Westin.

But Angela it wasn't me =(

Back