The Obligatory "What are you listening to" Thread

Stompie said:
Rammstein : Mine Tile

...yes, I understand the meaning of this noise, Its wrong, I know- I know.

It's "Mein Teil".
But yeah, it is a pretty fucked song.
...yummy butter fried phallus...

Also, currently listening to:
Aoi Tsuki - Dir en grey

LinksBoxers said:
Stompie said:

It's "Mein Teil".

Aoi Tsuki - Dir en grey

...I'm not sure... but I think... that Mein Teil has... an alternate message, than - about uhh... yeah....

Oh - En Extremo - Santa Maria

Stompie said:
LinksBoxers said:
Stompie said:

It's "Mein Teil".

Aoi Tsuki - Dir en grey

...I'm not sure... but I think... that Mein Teil has... an alternate message, than - about uhh... yeah....

Oh - En Extremo - Santa Maria

They're actually getting sued for writing that.
It's based on an event that occured in Germany about a guy who looked on various dating sites and coupla newspapers for a "date" to kill. They'd have a romantic evening of fine wine and food, then the one looking for the other would tornequit the other's penis and slice it off, and they'd share that for dessert.
The guy who did it is now sueing Rammstein because he "did not give Rammstein permission to use his 'story', and he already sold it to someone else".

In other news, God Knows - Aya Hirano.
I've been a little weeaboo lately.

(Also, any grammatical errors in that sentence are there due to my lazyness to revise it. Please forgive.)

Playing:
Soft Cell - Sex Dwarf

In cueue:
Soft Cell - Tainted Love
Dead or Alive - You Spin Me Round
Genitorturers - Flesh is the Law
Genitorturers - Pleasure in Restraint
Daniel Ash - Candy Darling
Alien Sex Fiend - Gothic Erotica
Alien Sex Fiend - Gurl at the End of My Gun
The Southern Death Cult - The Crypt
Legendary Pink Dots - Dissonance
Bauhaus - Rosegarden Funeral of Sores
Christian Death - Figurative Theatre
Christian Death - Romeo's Distress
Christian Death - Only Theatre of Pain

(and one that no one will probably ever be able to find)
The Fontanelles - Kiss Kicker '99'

LinksBoxers said:
They're actually getting sued for writing that.
It's based on an event that occured in Germany about a guy who looked on various dating sites and coupla newspapers for a "date" to kill. They'd have a romantic evening of fine wine and food, then the one looking for the other would tornequit the other's penis and slice it off, and they'd share that for dessert.
The guy who did it is now sueing Rammstein because he "did not give Rammstein permission to use his 'story', and he already sold it to someone else".

In other news, God Knows - Aya Hirano.
I've been a little weeaboo lately.

(Also, any grammatical errors in that sentence are there due to my lazyness to revise it. Please forgive.)

Yeah, thats Horseshit. I mean, if I was a factual historical event, than that is public domain. Well, atleast where I come from. I'm not sure about german law's, and legal policys. I... know -that insult is a legal offince, aswell as running out of fule, on public roadways. Plus- Its rammstein...

Static-X : Otsego Undead

(Please forgive my error's aswell. I... well - I can't say that I give two shits about spelling/grammer.... Life's to short.)

Stompie said:
Yeah, thats Horseshit. I mean, if I was a factual historical event, than that is public domain. Well, atleast where I come from. I'm not sure about german law's, and legal policys. I... know -that insult is a legal offince, aswell as running out of fule, on public roadways. Plus- Its rammstein...

Static-X : Otsego Undead

(Please forgive my error's aswell. I... well - I can't say that I give two shits about spelling/grammer.... Life's to short.)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armin_Meiwes
"As is known from a videotape the two made when they met in March 2001 in Meiwes' home, Meiwes amputated Brandes' penis and Meiwes and Brandes ate the penis together before Brandes was killed. Brandes had insisted that Meiwes would bite his penis off, but this did not work, so Meiwes used at first a knife that turned out to be too blunt, and then a sharper knife to finally slice the penis off. Brandes apparently tried to eat his share of his own penis rare, but could not because it was too tough and as he put it, "chewy". Meiwes then sautéed the penis in a pan with salt, pepper and garlic."
Lawls, Copy-pasta.

Oh, and: Swallow - KoЯn

And
Sander said:
Bloodbath - Eaten

Similar lyrics to Mein Teil.

From that article I just found out this song was insipired by the same event.

Vox said:
Btw. Rammstein is german pop music. I've never seen somebody in germany seriously liking Rammstein. (only some idiots think it's REAL HARD STUFF... it's like mixing vodka with coke... bullshit!)

It's not "REAL HARD STUFF", because there are definantly much harder things out there, but I wouldn't go as far as to call it pop.

Included with this rebuttal you get to read, (as with many of my obsessive compulisive posts in this thread), what I'm listening to!
Trip Dancer - The Pillows

Vox said:
www.rockabillyradio.net <- my nr. 1

www.dnbradio.com <- my nr. 2

Red Elvises <- lovley!

Btw. Rammstein is german pop music. I've never seen somebody in germany seriously liking Rammstein. (only some idiots think it's REAL HARD STUFF... it's like mixing vodka with coke... bullshit!)
Pop? Dude, German Pop is stuff like Jan Smit (who is ironically Dutch) or Nena. Rammstein isn't really heavy, but calling them pop is overdoing it.

Also, listening to Slayer - Mandatory Suicide.

Back