The Obligatory "What are you listening to" Thread

Announcement of the final swing for each state in our election today. I'm very happy to see Labor has won, although they failed to displace my obnoxious local member (too many yuppies here), who will probably try to lead the opposition in a few years.

Interestingly, the conservatives have lost despite being rated as significantly better economic managers. The ex-PM looks like he will be the second in Australian history to lose his own seat in an election, in this case to an excellent high profile journalist.

Now back to cramming for final undergraduate exams.

Surprise speech of the anointed successor to the conservative leadership saying he will not contest the next election and will instead leave politics when his current term ends. After 11 years in office with continuous economic growth, the conservative coalition has imploded. I expect the knives to come out pretty soon. Labor will likely be in power for a very long time now.

quietfanatic said:
Surprise speech of the anointed successor to the conservative leadership saying he will not contest the next election and will instead leave politics when his current term ends. After 11 years in office with continuous economic growth, the conservative coalition has imploded. I expect the knives to come out pretty soon. Labor will likely be in power for a very long time now.

Still got a headache from partying so hard.... :drunk: :lalala:

Well, what do you know... Maybe people ain't that stupid after all, still can't say this has restored my faith on humanity, but its a start. :mrgreen:

Enough of politics, listening to my favourite band, Paradise Lost - Dying Freedom.

Respect to Muse listeners, they rock

Listening to Radiohead's In Rainbows right now. Great stuff.

Back