Should I Add Guns or No Guns?

• Tribal goes Brrrrrrrrrrr...! (Pro guns.)

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • Tribal kling klang Samurai jam. (No guns.)

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters
I was looking for it but it seems the google drive link doesn't work no more..
I've been working on the name and origin areas of the tribunary clans. After looking at this map Montana_map-L.jpg I've been getting some more ideas on potential factions, so this is slowly turning from my Montana tribal faction fic fantasy into a Montana the state fic lol. But that leaves the question; "Wtf do I do with it when I'm done?" Like I can imagine the interactions there could be between characters.
@Millim
'Home.. Return home?''

Timutin froze up at the thought of the absurdity of Aelisuhna's request.

After a short pause, Timutin broke his confused grimace as he stated.

''Cursed men don't have homes..''

A heavy silence hung in the air as Timutin seemed to battle with his inner turmoil.

''That part of me.. Timutin.. i-I, He died in that canyon all those years ago.. But I-i.. I was reborn.. Timutin the piss tribal is dead. I was re-forged in steel.''

He took a large swig from his homemade flask, drowning more than one lifetime of experiences in a flood of homebrewed alcohol.

''Do you understand? little Aelisuhna? Everything I had, EVERYTHING I knew is gone. my identity was ripped from my soul and my world turned upside-down.''

Timutin muted himself but broke his silence after a short period.

'' I-i took a life.. Even i-if it was out of love.. Hah, love.. I WOULD LOVE to believe that I was justified! But in reality it WAS JUST out of petty tribal bickering..''

His drunken rambling intensified as he took multiple swigs from his flask.

''I SHOULD HAVE DIED OUT THERE! A LIFE FOR A FUCKING LIFE! Only way the curse could ever have been lifted.. But no I just had to try and trick the higher powers.''

Timutin turned his gaze up high, stretching his neck, squinting his eyes like he was staring down the gods themselves in spite before refocusing his drunken gaze at Aelisuhna.

''If just that cursed group of self-righteous preservationist pricks hadn't found me..''

He downed a big gulp from his flask, barely capable of standing on his feet.

''I could've died a simple death.. A simple man.. But eh, color me a stupid tribal!''

A single tear escaped from Timutin's eye, his only functioning eye.

''You can n-never.. Aelishuna! Y-You can NEVER tell K-Khareina the truth..

His words slurred as he drunkenly lost his balance, his elderly but muscular corpse hitting the ground hard.

''You can ne-never tell her that she is my granddaughter.. Aelishuna do you hear me!?''

Timutin looked up, confusingly juggling his vision around, searching for Aelishuna. As he started to realize he had hallucinated her presence in his heavily drunken state, he let out an unimpressed grunt before attempting to neck down the remainder of his empty flask's content.

''F-fuckin curse.. Heh-hehhee..''

Suddenly and violently he tossed the empty flask across his quarters before calming down and eventually falling into a deep stress and alcohol-infused sleep."
I'm gonna make you do the read ups when this turn into a weekly read up novel on youtube or somthing lol.

Last edited:
I was looking for it but it seems the google drive link doesn't work no more..

The Van Buren docs are available for download on this very site: https://www.nma-fallout.com/resources/van-buren-docs.107/

I've been getting some more ideas on potential factions, so this is slowly turning from my Montana tribal faction fic fantasy into a Montana the state fic lol.

Hell yeah, very excited to see this bloom into something bigger.

But that leaves the question; "Wtf do I do with it when I'm done?"

My go-to answer would be massive worldbook ala Atomic Postman (not necessarily for a TTRPG, but lore in general), but now that I think about it a Short Story/Novel or YouTube series would be cool too. Perhaps you can even translate your work into your own fanfic lore series. You can do quite literally anything. But first comes the obstacle of putting concepts to words, words to paper, and paper to review. I'll be following the progress, of course. Love seeing what the community comes up with, it's really the only enjoyment I get now from this dead franchise.

A little update on what's cooking in the shed. (This is far far far! from finished.)
- A list of factions w. info.
- A list of local wildlife w. info.
- A list of major towns and villages w. info.
- Some finishing touches on TLCT and MT.

Oh @PaxVenire I thought you might enjoy this as much as I did

A little update on what's cooking in the shed. (This is far far far! from finished.)
- A list of factions w. info.
- A list of local wildlife w. info.
- A list of major towns and villages w. info.
- Some finishing touches on TLCT and MT.

Oh @PaxVenire I thought you might enjoy this as much as I did

Good video, also excited for the updates!

Back