The Vault competition

Ok, i just got off work so not sure if I just don't get it or what but where the heck do you ... enter and click arcoss the nation

Z

zigzagzack said:
Ok, i just got off work so not sure if I just don't get it or what but where the heck do you ... enter and click arcoss the nation

Z

click on "Vault 13"

Now by using the links in the articles try to make it to vault 101 by going to one place in each of the games without repeating. 13 and 101 don't count

Only got it in 7, but I'm too lazy to try more right now. Free games are usually fun, hope I win and get to see the game without having to pay for it :)

TheRatKing said:
Question, does mariposa base count as both F1 and F2?

It can count for either, but you still have to go through one location from the other one.

scypior said:
But hey, it's a wiki, what if someone edit the articles?!?

If the edits are not reasonable, I'll revert them.

Does 'Enclave' counts as a Fallout 2 location?
On the in-game map the location is called Enclave, but in the wiki, the location description is the Oil Rig page.

Does 'Enclave' counts as a Fallout 2 location?

The Enclave article in the wiki is for the faction, while the Oil Rig one is for the location. Same with Brotherhood of Steel and Lost Hills.

If it's in a "Fallout 2 places", "Fallout 3 places" etc. category, it's considered a location for the purposes of the contest.

The only way i can accept a copy of fallout 3 is free, so i do it in 5 clicks, lets see if Bethesda get lucky and i win.

I think I have it in 6 clicks. Would be interested to see the 5 click, 4 clicks solutions after the contest's over.

Also, I know I'm barely a member of this community, but I don't know if "selling your soul" and 'selling out' are appropriate accusations. I'm in no way looking forward to Fallout 3, but this is barely a promotion, not even on Bethesda's front page.

Anyway, civility ftw. Hopefully we can achieve that.

Back